You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 9:40am

DIYCE warlock/mage

Hi all,

I am new to diyce and have been trying to set up a code for warlock/mage. However, things aren't going that well :P I need for the combo to do several things, such as keep soul brand up (36% fire damage), weakening wave curse on boss, and try to get into willpower blade asap, to exchange soul brand sting/flaming heart strike.

Could anyone point me towards a code for this class? Would be greatly appreciated.

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 4:12am

i was just using the code that was already in diyce but since the update to diyce 2.0 it is no longer functioning.
[img][/img]

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 1:16pm

Quoted from "XmatronmaliceX;4637735"

i was just using the code that was already in diyce but since the update to diyce 2.0 it is no longer functioning.

In diyce 2.0 there is also some sort of code, and I have used it. But I don't think its what I should use, since it never goes into willpower blade for instance :(

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 10:57pm

i will ask ghost to take a look,and it is working as before now.but like you said no constructs
[img][/img]

Monday, May 13th 2013, 3:24pm

Or you can always play your class instead of hitting 1 button ;)
:shit:

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 6:03am

Quoted from "Markussk42;4638962"

Or you can always play your class instead of hitting 1 button ;)

come watch me heal with p/s and i will show you skill without mashing 1 button, go troll somewhere else.
[img][/img]