You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Laghmara

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 19th 2013, 3:21pm

Contest - Taborea in 140 seconds

Show off your Taborea in 140 seconds to win one of the original musterbrand Runes of Magic T-Shirts!

How it works:

• create a Video showing your Taborea and why you love it
  • keep it to exactly 140 seconds (2:20 mins)
  • include at least one of your favorite ingame skins
  • include the T-Shirt you would like to win (not the hoodie)
  • you may use ingame material, real life material (e.g. cosplay your favorite skin) or even your own fan art
  • upload the Video to YouTube and make sure the video is entitled with "Runes of Magic musterbrand contest - [YOUR TITLE]"
  • get lucky and win one of 9 T-Shirts or be the best and get the hoodie!

musterbrand provides gamers with high quality lifestyle products. If you are not good at creating Videos, check out their website anyway: Runes of Magic wear is currently on sale!

Please hand in your video before 07.07.2013, 23:59.

Our general terms and conditions apply. Please make sure that your Video meets YouTubes Term of Service as well.

Wednesday, June 19th 2013, 6:05pm

Shame DarkPop quit last week, but ill be rooting for our other videomaker in the guild bluesonss =)
=========================================================================
=========================================================================
Leader of Thewanderers
ISILTIR AGAINST MONEYGRUBBING

Arak

Trainee

Wednesday, June 19th 2013, 6:35pm

Hmm do i smell laziness again? You want for ppl to create you an advert so you dont have to??? My god...

Wednesday, June 19th 2013, 10:16pm

Not going to compete .. To me are this contest nonsense. because participants only participate to win a t-shirt that is on sale and will surely disappear from the shelves because no one bother buying them. If Runes of Magic had found something unique, like a t-shirt with your ingame name and etc signed by all the Gameforge/Runewaker when this had been a possibility.
But now everything seems untalented, a desperate attempt for us to promote their product.
Yes, I am aware that I promote some myself. But I do it voluntarily, it is my hobby.

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 12:20pm

The chance to win a t-shirt is a nice encouragement to give video editing a try.
I checked the website to see if there are any shirts worth competing for but I can't find the female shirts, where did you put those?

den1905

Professional

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 2:05pm

We want - a 2:20 vid....We offer - a life-size Coffee Maid, Bunny Girl, Cowgirl outfit to the 3 best entries...it was so simple :}
Seems the only thing in this game safe from nerfs is Warmages :dash:

Halitosis - 81/82/64/51 M/P/S/Pet Siochain server

All Crafts/Gathers Legendary, what a waste of time that was

Saturday, June 29th 2013, 5:57pm

I think by now people are getting really tired of these events. Don't you people have more urgent matters to attend to? (If not, I can point out a few to you).

Laghmara

Unregistered

Monday, July 1st 2013, 5:03pm

These are the entries so far:

As we'd like to chose between some more, we extend the due date until 07th of July 2013.

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 12:57pm

As we'd like to chose between some more, we extend the due date until 07th of July 2013.
Did you mean 07th of July 2014? Give us the winners now :pinch:
Subscribe on Youtube

Bluesonsss M/K/W 100/96/56 (Agenor) I make Runes of Magic Short films, PvP, PvE,
Commentary Gameplay, Questing + much more, check me out.

den1905

Professional

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 4:06pm

Are you truly that desperate for a crappy t-shirt 8|
Seems the only thing in this game safe from nerfs is Warmages :dash:

Halitosis - 81/82/64/51 M/P/S/Pet Siochain server

All Crafts/Gathers Legendary, what a waste of time that was

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 5:56pm

Are you truly that desperate for a crappy t-shirt 8|
I do not participate. Just seems a bit sorry for those who have made ​​videos, and got no answer long after the deadline has expired. :huh:
Subscribe on Youtube

Bluesonsss M/K/W 100/96/56 (Agenor) I make Runes of Magic Short films, PvP, PvE,
Commentary Gameplay, Questing + much more, check me out.

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN