You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "PinteaHaiducul" started this thread

Monday, July 8th 2013, 8:07am

Lvl 80 Wd/S stating

I will start this topic, first, because i dont want a "guide" aproach like use 6x str/patt and secondly because i want to see other experianced player's opinion. Due the game mechanisms and Ini stats drops (which is badly scr**ing the str/patt users) i never can get my items "perfect stated".

Now i use:
3 x str/patt (dragon, frost, elemental) - all shells as, remains hadly drops and in cob and beth i never saw str/patt (in plenty of runs).
1 x sta/patt (elemental or mist) - in beth hm sta/patt seems to drop at a good rate
1 x patt/max HP (mist) - scout stat ftw but i think i like more the extra patt (instead of str/hp) as i can buff to about 20k Str
1 x str/sta (mist) - if no reds r avalable seems to balance best (str/patt red r very rare on ilsitir, i got just 2 in all my gear)
ofc, at a close look u can have same output with extra sta/patt and str/hp instead of last 2, but i like this combo... How do u do it ? Does anyone uses still 2x Str/hp or other instead of sta/patt ?

Pls, personal XP based answers, not theoretical one that cannot be applied cause stats r simply not out there :)
Skill before Gear = Ini is clear !!! Gear before Skill = the end is near !!!
Wd/S, Wd/W, W/Wd - Illsitir

Friday, July 12th 2013, 3:00pm

Well as for bedim probably best would be as you have mentioned 6xstr/patt, but it will get your HP really low. As for me I am currently using 4xStr/Patt 2xSta/Patt and it seems, to be most effective (of course assuming you have access to the best stats).

Otherwise would go probably same (lower values) eventually switch sta/patt on patt/hp if second one would give me reasonably more patt (so without loosing much buffed HP) maybe will look for some more HP as Sta/HP or in extreme bad situation Sta/Str.

You have to remember, that different servers have different stat access. Even different guilds on same server. So asking others on forum can be pointless.

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 9:01pm

im drogas from isiltir, warden.scout ofc...i stat 4xstr/patt, 1xstam/patt and 1x str/stam...thats probably best for wardens

~~The mighty Warden~~
Drogas- Warden/Scout/Warrior 95/60/95
Drogass- Rogue/Mage 90/61(still working on it , gonna be OP) :thumbup:

• "PinteaHaiducul" started this thread

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 8:45am

go away.. u sold ur weapon to npc... not qualified to give advices :)

Now, srslly, i asked about useable stats, stats u find (almost) all the time. I know I can stat 6x str/patt if I get 3 red ones ...
to stat 4x str/patt on Ilsitir all the time is close to imposible (str/patt mist dropped a wooping 1 time in 40 runs and red ones are simply not outthere) unless u plan to use lower bigone/eternity or the XI stats... When was the last time you ever saw str/patt remains (nobody goes to kbn) eclipse (cob closed but stat was not droping anyway) mist (i saw 1, omg, i saw 1).
And, to make things more interesting, i have a record of 23 consecutive fails on shells, and still counting (i included 3-4 str/hp as fail for me but really the amount of str/dex and str/mdef is overwhelming)
Skill before Gear = Ini is clear !!! Gear before Skill = the end is near !!!
Wd/S, Wd/W, W/Wd - Illsitir