You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 21st 2013, 12:11am

drogas, re-roll ? i see ur crap gear (with dex and hp) on AH ...

"so i use 4xstr/patt 1xstam/patt and 1str/stam.." and sta/dex and str/hp and... whatever i find...
U try to tell others something u r not putting into practice :) this topic should be closed ...show-off!
Skill before Gear = Ini is clear !!! Gear before Skill = the end is near !!!
Wd/S, Wd/W, W/Wd - Illsitir

Sunday, July 21st 2013, 2:33am

the only effective stats for a warden are str/patk str/sta and sta/patk - how its to be mixed is up to the users and the availability of stats. and thats pretty miuch a nobrainer why would a str heavy physical dps class anything else than life(+def) and attackpower? :D

i mean some people claim to get away with 6x str/patk but thats really ... well ... like being a squishy mage aka being a CARPET (you know, these useless things that just lay on the floor and do nothing but look pretty :p)
Yoman - Ionsai - Burningeyes - Ritter/Krieger/Priester | Dönerzwerg - Dochas - 0815 - Schurke/Krieger/Champion
Mein Avatar ist Programm :)

RoM-Welten: DEEN

<lyri> hüftgoldfreies Baconstrips-Eis ?
<lyri> Tofu-Soja-Eis mit Baconstrips-Geschmack ?
(Lyriiii is schuld!)

Sunday, July 21st 2013, 9:50pm

drogas, re-roll ? i see ur crap gear (with dex and hp) on AH ...

"so i use 4xstr/patt 1xstam/patt and 1str/stam.." and sta/dex and str/hp and... whatever i find...
U try to tell others something u r not putting into practice :) this topic should be closed ...show-off!
whoever u are, if u look closely that is lvl 70 preety old gear, i had stats for brand new items but ofc all sold on ah
i even know who bought, he sended ticket to tell gameforge its actually hacked items...

~~The mighty Warden~~
Drogas- Warden/Scout/Warrior 95/60/95
Drogass- Rogue/Mage 90/61(still working on it , gonna be OP) :thumbup:

Wednesday, July 24th 2013, 11:26am

is lvl 70 preety old gear
with new, shinny prices...if those sell at 50 -100 mil i am perm uninstaling rom :)

Wednesday, July 24th 2013, 3:48pm

No, you better sell your stuff for 300m then.

Quoted from "Darkmarihuana"

is lvl 70 preety old gear
with new, shinny prices...if those sell at 50 -100 mil i am perm uninstaling rom :)
“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones”―J. Lennon

Thursday, July 25th 2013, 1:27am

i mean some people claim to get away with 6x str/patk but thats really ... well ... like being a squishy mage aka being a CARPET (you know, these useless things that just lay on the floor and do nothing but look pretty :p)

Hmm, I'm too lazy to create some quite unusual (because - ahemm - somewhat expensive) t8+equip with 6 st/patk stats and wall-x (sta/pdef), pot-x (all main attrs), enl-x (all main attrs), tyr-x (str/sta) or similar runes pushing stamina and/or lp with charplan and see the values ...

[ And I'm purposely ignoring the fact that st/patk from bedim was quite rare from day 1 and it didn't get better ... ]
Burning Eyes, Rath, Bew100/Kr100/Ku100/Dr100/Sch100/M74 - Kettenträger FTW^^
If you get the number one, the only way is down! --- Adam Ant
Cojones kann man nicht kaufen! --- unknown
Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fsck the prom queen. --- John Patrick Mason
For I was talking aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by the young are wearying. --- Gandalf, the White

Thursday, July 25th 2013, 10:41pm

As wd/s u can get a lot of def from your chain gear thanks to oak buff and briar, so i dont think you will have a problem running ini's with 6xstr/patt ... the problem will be getting them :)

Friday, July 26th 2013, 3:01pm

Well maybe it wouldn't be a problem but with best stats 6xStr/Patt vs 4xStr/Patt+2xSta/Patt equals less than 7k additional patt (129,6 vs 122,7) and lowers HP just over 27K (unbuffed) (70,6 vs. 97,9). Even if DPS is only supposed to well.. DPS, than I am not so sure if it is the right thing, still 70K HP unbuffed with extreme patt version. As for Deff 75,8k Ubuff, so with Oak and Shieldround 186k, not enough to tank, enough to survive some hit on trash... Still even going extreme I would choose 5xStr/Patt+1xSta/Patt (84,7HP and 126,5 patt), so I will "loose" 3,1k patt and gain 14,1k HP from extremely extreme version.

In all examples Tyrant X, Madness X, Aggression X, Destruction X, also haven't changed orginal stats in bow (4xstr/Patt 2xSta/Patt, but it shouldn't change that much)

Friday, July 26th 2013, 3:11pm

Why would one tank anyway with full dmg build. Unless its some lower lvl ini, where u can tank with cloth even xd
“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones”―J. Lennon

Friday, July 26th 2013, 9:22pm

For example 3-rd boss KBN HM requires off-tank well it required one at "few" first clears. And Warden is by far best DPS to tank and still can DPS.

Saturday, July 27th 2013, 1:28pm

Why would one tank anyway with full dmg build. Unless its some lower lvl ini, where u can tank with cloth even xd

Because one can? xD
Because no full-tank around and no real tank gear available? ;-)
For low-inis (as in memo or set-skill farming etc.), it usually doesnt' matter anyways - it is just easier for the healer (if one is around;-) if the same one holds aggro all the time;-)

For example 3-rd boss KBN HM requires off-tank well it required one at "few" first clears. And Warden is by far best DPS to tank and still can DPS.

For the one position at full-range to get the hit? Hereover Sec-Priests or Sec-Druids did that usually - Wd/S is also nice there as Chiron can make dmg anyways ....
Burning Eyes, Rath, Bew100/Kr100/Ku100/Dr100/Sch100/M74 - Kettenträger FTW^^
If you get the number one, the only way is down! --- Adam Ant
Cojones kann man nicht kaufen! --- unknown
Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fsck the prom queen. --- John Patrick Mason
For I was talking aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by the young are wearying. --- Gandalf, the White

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 2:14am

For the one position at full-range to get the hit? Hereover Sec-Priests or Sec-Druids did that usually - Wd/S is also nice there as Chiron can make dmg anyways ....

My mistake was thinking about 4-th boss.... Haven't been there a while...

Monday, July 29th 2013, 7:33am

If u want the tanking path, u should always go for wd/w wear shinny plate with insane amounts of def (4 sta/def 1 sta/hp 1 sta/patt) and do it like a pro. From my experience, when u try to do both with same gear, u will fail at both ...

Monday, July 29th 2013, 2:37pm

For being a dps and off tank from time to time imho is much better to get another set of gear. Just a couple of stam/def stam/hp pieces should be enough.

PintealHaiducul: I am playing both tank and dps with the same gear (thou on ch/r) and I have no problems to tank while I my dps is comparable with r/s. ;).
:shit:

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 8:12am

This was a discussion on wd, no ch/r allowed :)) ...

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 2:32pm

Actually I am both Tank and DPS, having 2 sets of endgame gear and even I do not put anything to boost my hp/def I am able to tank full bethomia HM on my DPS gear. Hard especially on trash, but looking at face of some random looking on scrut - priceless. As for statting my WD/W I realized a while ago that I do not need any patt in gear.... Well if there is any problem I can switch my jewelery or wings and have more patt than any tank on my server.

Still once in a while there are bosses that require offtanking and WD/X is much better off tank than any other DPS could be, of course you can abandon this path completely, but you will simply go to instance with 2-nd tank than, probably delegating one DPS and healer with him, so not only you loose DPS on all other bosses because of that, but also 3 ppl on that boss. And this is how exactly was with 4-th KBN boss before it can be fully burn. OK maybe healer wasn't completely loost for rest of the group.... Same thing was with annelia, but there you simply need to split your whole PT and well tank or offtank (at the very beginning don't see with DPS statting without Sta/Patt or even Sta/HP). And there is a reason why you call it off-tanking, so DK why whole thing with tanking path...