You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 9:19pm

Buffing Centaur, once for all...

Ok, first of all ... DEXTERITY DOESNT AFFECT CHIRON DMG, rise ur weapon skill and u will see improvements in u and ur pets hit rate, Stat 4xstr/patt 2xstam/patt if u are pve dont look at +0.30 str thing on Charged Chop, im kinda more for SW (i like to 1 hit ppl XD) so i use 4xstr/patt 1xstam/patt and 1str/stam.. :) whan u are in ini, make sure u summon centaur with FULL PATT BUFFED....whan i had 75k patt ub , full buffed with sigl, centaur hited 1.3mil dmg on RT boss 1....rt diamond boss 1, 771k without sigl or druid/priest buff....also 1 more thing, in high inis , its better to use patt food instead of pdmg...so, food + sigl + house buffs + druid or priest buff + ur own buffs and pet , also with lvl 60 elite skill, should make centaur at top of dps list in ini, if u count his dmg + ur dmg in one, u are in rang with warrmages (not pro one, just a regular one ) :P say if im wrong but i am saying this cuz i tested...also , if u didnt know (but im sure u did) Warden/scout elite skill also effect on wardens pet !Chiron ( if u are good stated and if u have alot of patt) is good in GC tresh clean...cuz some small buffs and u can 1 hit mobs ...with a healer to clean mobs with , i menaged to solo GC hard boss 1, with sigl ( but would possibly do it without cuz it was nuke) and i can say centaur did very very good job, if u are just started playing warden/scout, save ALL money u get till u hit lvl cap, cuz for quests and such u can use pet to kill faster so u dont need gear or such..also small thing to add, if u are tank (warden/warrior) whan summoning spirit of the oak, summon him with full pdeff and hp buffs :) on Oak walker ( means for all classes) u dont really need buffs, in weak inis and memfarm, u better use oak walker cuz it gives u crit rate and 10% crit dmg , if u use caviar sandwitch, its huge improvement in dmg ! i started this post cuz i see alot ppl asking about warden pets and biggest one is that ppl think Dexterity affect chiron, which is wrong ofcourse.. :D good luck and have fun testing !

~~The mighty Warden~~
Drogas- Warden/Scout/Warrior 95/60/95
Drogass- Rogue/Mage 90/61(still working on it , gonna be OP) :thumbup:

achilleas1

Intermediate

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 6:43am

i understand that "savage blessing" buffing be4 chiron summoning is a must-go due to the 17% patt boost.
however i ve seen ppl using "morale boost" and "power of the oak" be4 summoning. these 2 buffs provide damage boost and not patt though. does ur melee damage contribute to chiron overall damage output or they just use the skills mindlessly just to "super-buff" with no reason?

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 8:50am

did u tried to summon him after playing guitar ?! try it ... :)
Skill before Gear = Ini is clear !!! Gear before Skill = the end is near !!!
Wd/S, Wd/W, W/Wd - Illsitir

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 9:34pm

Warden pet damage formulas found

you're about 1.5 years late - and for chiron you want as much pdmg and patt as you can get with the emphasis on patt because patt is again increased by secret agreement, pdmg is not.
Yoman - Ionsai - Burningeyes - Ritter/Krieger/Priester | Dönerzwerg - Dochas - 0815 - Schurke/Krieger/Champion
Mein Avatar ist Programm :)

RoM-Welten: DEEN

<lyri> hüftgoldfreies Baconstrips-Eis ?
<lyri> Tofu-Soja-Eis mit Baconstrips-Geschmack ?
(Lyriiii is schuld!)

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 10:01pm

no, there is questions about dex and bla bla, dont waste other buffs than patt, his skills does patt dmg, pdmg dont have anything to do with his dmg, ofc if u buff him hp or pdeff he will have more of tham , but for dmg,only patt works...and no i didnt try with guitar but if u want u can try , also use more casting speed buffs ..feel free to share with us

~~The mighty Warden~~

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 10:09pm

click the linked thread?

(pdmg+p.att*(1+Secret Agreement%))*Casttime
Yoman - Ionsai - Burningeyes - Ritter/Krieger/Priester | Dönerzwerg - Dochas - 0815 - Schurke/Krieger/Champion

(Lyriiii is schuld!)

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 10:26pm

just comments i talk about...why so much haters lol

~~The mighty Warden~~

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 11:39pm

no hate but the "pdmg does not have to do anything with its damage" part is just wrong - as you can see from the formula which was already in the linked thread...

(Lyriiii is schuld!)

Friday, July 19th 2013, 9:44am

well i have some bugs than, cuz whan i unequiped my wep, centaur still did just maybe 30k dmg less
i farmed RT with only centaur doing dmg, cuz i had untiered wep....

~~The mighty Warden~~

Friday, July 19th 2013, 12:10pm

Depends on patt values vs targets pdef. Go in hos with 100k patt and summon him with all (patt and pdam buffs). U will see he does about 600-700k hits on bosses (and he can solo all). Use pdam only, he still hits 400-500k. Use patt only, he still hits 400-500k. Now move to kbn, both buffed hits 250-400k, patt only 150-300k, pdam only miss, miss 100k, miss, 100k, miss, miss...

Based on personal testing, dont troll !

Friday, July 19th 2013, 1:44pm

hmm no, actually , missing depends on ur own wep lvl...if its 60 u will miss alot, if its 120 u will hit alot and very low miss rate

~~The mighty Warden~~

Friday, July 19th 2013, 3:29pm

which part of the formula was too hard to grasp?

with secret agreement on 40% its:

[pdmg+patt*1.4]*castime - so pdmg is a clear factor.

you want as much as you can get from BOTH - but at some points you will have to make a decision which to choose over the other (lets say for pdmg food vs patt food that cannot be stacked and overwrite each other). these are usually pdmg*1.12 +x vs patt*1.15 +x - so you would choose patt because it has a higher increase and gets 40% more on top which is directly factored into the damage of your Chiron. But if you're ignoring pdmg totally you're wasting a LOT of damage of your pet.

(Lyriiii is schuld!)

Friday, July 19th 2013, 4:24pm

Bet he didnt even read the formula ;)
“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones”―J. Lennon

Friday, July 19th 2013, 10:18pm

lol im not lacking any kind of pmg of my pet, however , with like 74k patt unbuffed i soloed RT diamond boss 1 and pet hit 771k
and im posted this just cuz some ppl think wrong about tham and stating dex and accuracy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HnyqkmDULA

~~The mighty Warden~~

Friday, July 19th 2013, 10:51pm

<insert pulp fiction "english" meme here>

>_<

(Lyriiii is schuld!)

Friday, July 19th 2013, 11:58pm

Drogas, mate, ur trolling ur own posts ... u start a posy about buffing centaur and u talk about stating dex, wd/w tank and oak walkers ...eummm why i even bother ?!

PS chiron is always better in low level ini.. he can solo hos nm, try it ... when i say solo, that means that he is tanking also

Saturday, July 20th 2013, 2:04pm

lol my english aint that good, i wanted to say some ppl stat dex cuz thay think that centaur will have more chance of hitting instead of missing enemy, ofc its wrong cuz missrate depends on ur weapon skill level

~~The mighty Warden~~

Saturday, July 20th 2013, 4:23pm

I never heard anyone using dex on warden anyway :) I dont get this thread.
But yeh its drogas that explains it.
“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones”―J. Lennon

Saturday, July 20th 2013, 8:47pm

lol on our server there were few that asked me...our server is even smaller than rest

~~The mighty Warden~~

Saturday, July 20th 2013, 9:17pm

Doesnt really matter what size it is. More people = more wardens = more people telling the noobie wardens how to play. Less people means just that less have experience with wardens and dunno how to play the game.

And the fact that someone asks ingame a question about stats isnt really reason to start a thread on forum how to play warden other than showing of :P