You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Milchstrudel

Professional

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 3:14am

I was bored and did some tests again..

my rogue/warlock is lvl 62. Since i deleted my druid for a warrior on my mainchar some weeks ago, i was able to compare my lvl 62 rogue/warlock to a lvl 61 warmage.

I tried it with the cactus-mobs near Kawak's Tomb in Limo Desert.

Here some stats for both chars:

Warmage
Magical Damage: 1774
Magical Attack: 7269
Int: 2064

No bonus like vahtos or aoth-set.

Rogue/Warlock
Magical Damage: 1464
Magical Attack: 9288
Int: 2973

No bonus either.

I didn't use any additional buffs or buff-food for both chars (not even Electrical Rage).
Active Buffs were only Electric Attack for the Warmage and Poison-State (which adds dark damage to whitehits) for the rogue.
I used lvl 60 crafting weapons for both chars, 2 Nemesis Blades for the Rogue and a Root of Nightmares for the Warmage (not tiered, not plussed, no runes, just right out of the auctionhouse :D ).

Rogue/Warlock hits with ~3500 dmg (non-critical)
Warmage hits with ~30.000 (non-critical)

I also tried something else.. I went to Nightmare of Varanas and let both chars do whitehits on one of the fear splits (? the six things you need to destroy before the boss spawns, don't know the english name). Scruti was ~35% for the rogue and ~65% for the warmage.

So.. I suppose Rogue/Warlock is a crap mdd :D
Since I didn't even use Electrical Rage and the 60 elite on my Warmage there's still a lot more potential.
The Rogue only has its 60 elite which increases Dark Damage by 50%, it's fast hitting daggers and some speed-buffs. I guess this can't compete in any way with the nearly tenfold damage the warmage does (which can increase it's magical attack by more than 60% and has a 60 elite for two whitehitskills at a stroke). :(

Maybe it would be enough for an average dd-class.. but I don't wanna try that :D (If daily cards weren't that expensive....)
Milchstrudel ~ Magier / Bewahrer / Krieger
Fruchtzwérg ~ Hexenmeister / Alles

inaktiv auf unbestimmte Zeit

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Milchstrudel" (Aug 28th 2013, 5:39am)

Milchstrudel

Professional

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 12:45pm

Here a little video filmed during the test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzw4tAexd_M&feature=youtu.be

Unfortunately filmed from the warmage's view, but you can see the scrutinizer.
Milchstrudel ~ Magier / Bewahrer / Krieger
Fruchtzwérg ~ Hexenmeister / Alles

inaktiv auf unbestimmte Zeit

achilleas1

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 12:12pm

can u plz confirm if the 45 and 60 elites r upgradable or not?

Exedrax

Beginner

Tuesday, June 21st 2016, 5:20pm

I am main Wl/R and R/Wl. The point of R/Wl are:

-> 2x Magic Dagger is similar to carry a Wand.
-> Warlock general skills are the basics skill for a "magic dark caster or mage":
  1. [Psyquique Arrow]: Spaming Casting spell
  2. [Warp Charge] & [Surge of Malice]: 2x Instant that doesn't cut white attacks
  3. [Soul Pain]: A nice DoT that become Intant then doesn't cut white attacks
  4. [Weakening Weave Curse]: Increases until +10% Dark damage

-> [Dark Soul Assail]: increases +50% of dark Damage pasively, and when you use [Soul Agility], you increases 150% a +50% more, 225% of total dark damage by the half of time.

-> It loses PDef, hit rate and dodge, because of no Dex and use of Clothes.

Littel guide: http://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Rogue_/_Warlock