You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 18th 2013, 3:24pm

Where is the new patch?

It's been long since we got stuck in this CRAFT FESTIVAL....... I think it's time to move on to something else......
In addition, this is the month of August and the elemental drops are supposed to be fire and not wind.......
Please do something about this RoM team..........

X( :?:

Fatelord

Intermediate

Monday, August 19th 2013, 6:29pm

Tomorrow's maintenance got announced without an end time so you may get your wish ;) Server Maintenance, 20th August
I may contradict myself but at least I don't contradict myself...

Fifio

Professional

Monday, August 19th 2013, 7:19pm

Nothing said about patch just maintenance.
Hopefully this week there will be atleast a messsag about servers going down not like last tuesday when they just turned servers off without any warning.

Monday, August 19th 2013, 7:23pm

I agree, communication is important, but frankly, when they announce maintenance on the forums for the exact same day that they usually have maintenance on, and also announce it on Facebook, then I think that should be warning enough for everyone online at 7:45am on a tuesday..

Fifio

Professional

Monday, August 19th 2013, 7:28pm

Still we are used to the message banner about servers going down in bla bla bla minutes since the time is usually diffrent than the one announced earlier on forum or any where else.

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 2:11pm

The banner may or may not show but the time shown on the website/forum/facebook/twitter is the time the servers will be turned off - they may be slightly late in turning them off, but the servers are not turned off early.

Fifio

Professional

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 2:19pm

There was no banner at all last week someone just "turned the switch off" ofc all know maintenance is supposed to start but we are used to the warning or heads up that it starts in some time.

Fatelord

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 8:20pm

Allow me to get back on-topic. Nope, no new festival or patch today . Seems like we're stuck with useless crafting festival for a while longer. Let's be glad for the people who weren't here last year I suppose? For people who were here last year, the crafting festival didn't bring anything new this year so I do understand and share the impatience of the OP.

Ithilis

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 8:23pm

I really wish for new event already, but then again I'm very happy if they really double check patches now to make sure there are no bugs in them before they launch them (<--This was in ThePit's epic TS meeting summary). For that reason I can endure crafting fest for a while longer :)
Based on Intuition
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"- How did you get in?!
- It was a magic trick and while I can't reveal it's secrets, it did involve a brick."

Wednesday, August 21st 2013, 6:17am

The worst thing is I'm looking for some fire elements from event drops, but I get only wind elements. August is supposed to be a month of fire........ Too bad........

Thursday, August 22nd 2013, 7:48pm

I believe that the patch has been delayed to the beginning of September. Some issues have forced the delay of the release.

I can bug some people in IRC if you would like more info, though that is probably it really ^^

Character transfer between servers is not possible.

Success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success.

Fatelord

Intermediate

Thursday, August 22nd 2013, 8:04pm

I'm not speaking for the whole community of course but I don't think that will be necessary Tijger. No patch yet simply means it isn't finished. When the patch is finished, it will be released. That's one of the few things in life that are still pretty simple actually ;) Also, wouldn't want to see a patch implemented when it's not finished or thoroughly tested. Each patch brings new bugs and I for one prefer to see that number of bugs as limited as possible by allowing them to take the time they need. Also, I'm pretty sure July and August are the most favoured months to take a holiday for people at Runewaker's HQ as well :)

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 7:22am

I am looking for Cinderella :). Last year my dwarfy was just an side project tank, so I didn't bother to get patt title for him. This year he is already my main, and from pure tank he evolved in dps as well.
Not to mention Cinderella is my favourite festival :)
:shit:

Fifio

Professional

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 9:39am

AS a side note to ensure patk title buy enough resets first day if you want it since richies have been bugged every year so far :) ofc feel free to suprise us with a working event :)

Aaralyna

Professional

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 4:00pm

Did you think of multiplying cows in Varanas already, thats before them Richies XD
Aneíyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) - Infierno (Ionsai)
Aneiyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) and more alts (Siochain) :P
Proud Guild Leader of Crimsonmaddness (Sio) and Infierno (Ion)
Proud Queen of Infierno (Sio)

My site with guides:
http://anepedia.proboards.com/

Fifio

Professional

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 4:17pm

Quoted

Did you think of multiplying cows in Varanas already, thats before them Richies XD

no no no this was the fix for the bugged cows that left to mc donalds since no cows they provided us with million new ones :)))

Aaralyna

Professional

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 9:11pm

Ye but dunno whats best, all cows leaving to the butcher or the cows escaping them and multiplying like crazy XD
Aneíyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) - Infierno (Ionsai)
Aneiyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) and more alts (Siochain) :P
Proud Guild Leader of Crimsonmaddness (Sio) and Infierno (Ion)
Proud Queen of Infierno (Sio)

My site with guides:
http://anepedia.proboards.com/

den1905

Professional

Saturday, August 24th 2013, 10:54pm

Better cows outside Varanas than all the bullocks in the plaza :)
Seems the only thing in this game safe from nerfs is Warmages :dash:

Halitosis - 81/82/64/51 M/P/S/Pet Siochain server

All Crafts/Gathers Legendary, what a waste of time that was

beertje00

Beginner

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 4:33pm

I believe that the patch has been delayed to the beginning of September. Some issues have forced the delay of the release.
That's great! Really, it's great to hear that patches are no longer released if they are still buggy or have any issues.
However, it's kind of bugging me that I'll have to wait longer untill I can finally get the correct elements for different zodiac pets.
It's also a little strange that in the month of August, the available zodiac pet is still Gemini, while this is the sign of May/June.
Afaisa - Druid/Warden/Scout (Retired) - Macantacht
Idah - Mage/Priest/Scout (Retired) - Isiltir

Just trolling and doomsaying.

Fifio

Professional

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 5:09pm

Tbh i seriously doubt the event won't be bugged.