You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 30th 2013, 6:50pm

Help for Questbug Morrok Wallinder Quest Chain Crysalia -> Like Fire and Ice

I would like to share the hint how to get rid of that bug that showed up a year ago in the Epic Morok Wallinder Quest Chain.

It is a more or less Translation of the Guide HansBums wrote in the german forum. Link to german forum post
So all Credit for peeking the Support and finally getting a solution is his. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone who has the problem with this quest chain after he did Remodelled Warrior Cull quest there in a partyshoud do the following steps.
If you don´t have an support account, create one .
Use the e-mail adress you had udes on your game account as well.
Create a new ticket.
Choose the following:

What kind of question do you have? -> Game
Which server do you play on? -> choose your server
Nickname: -> name of the character experiencing the problem
Email address: -> Email address you unse on your support account and your game account with the problem.
Subject: -> Quest problems

Description of your problem: ->

Character name and server of the affected character:
your char name

Full name of the quest (including quest series name if applicable):
Remodelled Warrior Cull
Missing Loub

Which NPC offers this quest? (name and location):
NPC: Papp Hesof
NPC: Jill Ayekin
Region: Edliss Ruins
Map: Chrysalia

Problem description:
Please reset both of the quests, since Remodelled Warrior Cull was done in a party and NPC Jill Ayekin didn´t spawn after.

Involved Support Member:
Kiareko

Link to German Guide:
Hilfe für Questbug Morrok Wallinder Reihe Crysalia -> Wie Feuer und Eis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It could take some time till the ticket is done since fixing it is a manual process.

I hope i can help some ppl.
Unfortnunately i can´t speak nor write spanish or polish or frensh. But maybe there is one nice guy who can translate the guide.

@Community Team: Please pin this one.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "cosmicsm" (Aug 30th 2013, 11:39pm)

Jinx

Boardcactus Supreme EN

• "Jinx" has been banned

Friday, August 30th 2013, 9:20pm

Stickied

(erhm, thats not a word i know)
Super Boardmoderator

This is My Color!