You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 19th 2013, 3:30pm

Well DK how you do it with 6-th boss, but you have to be really unlucky or doing something wrong to get frozen during first 30?s... Well I can fight for like 2mins there and do not even freeze once, but it will strongly depends on luck and besides that you regen some rage from hits you take there.

As for 1h vs 2h it will probably requires much testing. On longer fights I am almost certain that even dim will do and 2x1h will be better, the question is if on shorter fights 2x1h can be better to. I am well aware, that during full burn for att speed you can have 2h wep near 1.0 att speed, you have extra crit on it and about 10% better DPS, so really only benefit fron 2x1h would be more rune pulse and lower aggro (don't really know how much this is a problem).

Ganondworf

Trainee

Thursday, September 19th 2013, 8:09pm

the beginning freeze doesn't kick in :) and u can block one time with serensturm enough to nuke boss to 50-40% before freeze will start on ppl