You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 5:20pm

Drillground: Zone not open.

Title: Drillground unaccessable after latest patch

Description: When trying to enter the message "Zone is not open" appears.

Server: Siochain, but guessing on other servers aswell

Version: 6.0.2.2656en
Whizz <--> Zazu

"Veel beloven en weinig geven, doet gekken en dwazen in vreugde leven..."

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 7:05pm

Maybe they closed it for a reason yet again xd wipers will cry.
“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones”―J. Lennon

Aaralyna

Professional

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 8:01pm

Can confirm it got closed again without any notice. Re-open drillground pls, thanks (same for Bedim and Hackman)
Aneíyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) - Infierno (Ionsai)
Aneiyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) and more alts (Siochain) :P
Proud Guild Leader of Crimsonmaddness (Sio) and Infierno (Ion)
Proud Queen of Infierno (Sio)

My site with guides:
http://anepedia.proboards.com/

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 8:25pm

I've spoken to the folks that know & the Drillground has been temporarily closed to investigate some "weird problems" there.

Fatelord

Intermediate

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 8:52pm

Dear Sherlocks, could it have something to do with earning 13k honor there in a few minutes? You know as in "13k honor usually takes a week in SW or a few days in battlefield pvp"? Maybe not but that seems elementary at the moment. Surprised it took so long.

Yours truly,

Dr. Watson
I may contradict myself but at least I don't contradict myself...

Morieth

Trainee

Wednesday, September 11th 2013, 7:28am

Dear Dr. Watson,

If that is the case, then I would like my 142700 honour points -which I earned entirely out of a year's worth of Siege Wars and were taken without notice from me- returned to my account. I am sure everyone else that lost their points feel the same way. You can keep the Drill Ground.

Thank you.
The voices made me do it...42.
Mage/Druid/Rogue/Warrior/Warden/Scout 99/99/Ummm/99/82/something low

Wednesday, September 11th 2013, 8:34am

A notification would have been nice.
Whizz <--> Zazu

"Veel beloven en weinig geven, doet gekken en dwazen in vreugde leven..."

Dabrat

Intermediate

Wednesday, September 11th 2013, 9:57am

Dear Dr. Watson,

If that is the case, then I would like my 142700 honour points -which I earned entirely out of a year's worth of Siege Wars and were taken without notice from me- returned to my account. I am sure everyone else that lost their points feel the same way. You can keep the Drill Ground.

Thank you.
+1 :D :thumbsup:

Without struggle there is no progress.......... :whistling:
Roque/Mage/Knight 95/95/65
Scout/Warden/Warrior 87/78/72 R.I.P. (Killed by GF)

Fifio

Professional

Wednesday, September 11th 2013, 10:48am

Dear Dr. Watson,

+1 million to this dear Sherlock and i had more points that was stolen from me without any notice

Wednesday, September 11th 2013, 11:38am

Dear Dr. Watson,

Thank you.
+1, me wants my 250k points back :P
Cenre - 82/77/70 r/s/m
Alissya - 82/70/70 m/wd/w
yolo

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 1:40pm

Game 2 has been giving 13-14k honour points (variable depending on Drill Ground level) since 6.0.0, if not before. Its once a day and the cap is 25k. How is this a problem? I would have thought the issue might be that all games are available no matter what level your Drill Ground is (instead of each upgrade opening a new game). Even that is no big deal given that only the 1 game gives high honour points.

Also, if we r going for refunds of honour points, can I have my 400k back plz?

den1905

Professional

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 10:46pm

Dear Dr. Watson

Might I also point out that "I want to survive" was allowing me to buy lots of mats to make Transformed gear for guildys and to sell cheap on AH which in turn was leading to better geared players and higher sales of Random Attribute Stones thanks to the sneaky 2 stat trick so win/win
Seems the only thing in this game safe from nerfs is Warmages :dash:

Halitosis - 81/82/64/51 M/P/S/Pet Siochain server

All Crafts/Gathers Legendary, what a waste of time that was

Fatelord

Intermediate

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:02pm

As of post n°6 this thread got hijacked to start talking about a different old sore (losing honor points when they got capped to 25k, this thread is about the closing of the drillgrounds though) so I ignored it but Den's post is on-topic again so let me reply to that one: I have learned to read your posts in "sarcasm mode" and we're usually on the same page but sarcasm tends to cover up some true feelings/opinions so allow me to add this: it's not ok for guilds who built the drillgrounds to get 13k honor a day per member while guilds who didn't build that one particular building to get none. We're talking about 260k honor points for a medium sized guild of 20 people each day or almost 2kk honor points a week for such guilds. That just isn't fair to guilds who chose different buildings and I can only hope that's the reason why the drillground got disabled. Enjoy the millions of honor points you have gotten over the past few months, which translate into tons of guild mats or gold for your characters but this had to stop in the spirit of equaltiy and fairness. Punishing a guild for choosing other buildings over the drill grounds is not ok but a punishment that severe is just out of the question.
I may contradict myself but at least I don't contradict myself...

Friday, September 13th 2013, 9:05pm

To Fatelord: my post (apart from the last line) was on-topic.

Also, it is FAR cheaper to use planting to get both guild mats and crafting mats than to spend honour points on them (I also get more mats from planting), so unless u r loaded in the 1st place and don't have the planters, you would be insane to use honour points to buy guild mats to donate to the guild. I use honour points for the occasional top-up for crafting, never to donate to guild resources.

Also, speaking for a guild that has only 3 or 4 ppl max donating mats, we had walls upgraded a couple of years ago (and now have full wall n keep upgrades) and so had no choice to make about leaving buildings unbuilt. We even have an empty plot we have never had anything to put on. There's no real reason for any guild not to have a Drill Ground these days, even if there is only 1 person doinating mats.

den1905

Professional

Friday, September 13th 2013, 10:22pm

Hold on Fate my post was in no way sarcastic apart from the Dr Watson part which you started but let me give you the sweet & lowdown.

Drill grounds are down to the individual guild but to say it is unfair just because certain guilds chose a different build is plain daft, do you also want us to ban anyone in SW from wearing HP gear they bought in OS just in case you want to come play, besides which it is easy enough to knock up a lvl 9 guild fast and just get your alts to run DG, buy a lvl 5 toon a housemaid for 200k so they can get speed pots and just run them around the walls, 11k HP for 3 minutes work, or if you don't fancy that just pm me in game, I have an old lvl 9 guild now converted to storage with about 140 places left if you just want to run DGs and I am happy to invite anyone until it is full

Planting these days is absolutely useless for crafters but a goldmine for guild resources, this is because lvl 79 seeds will happily give you purple 67 & 73 mats but rarely anything 79 and even if they do the normal amount on a plant dropping 20 greens is only 12 todo/thunder/olegan per harvest, in very real and very frustrating terms this means that even with 16 planters harvesting 160 plants daily I will be very lucky to see two stacks of 71/75 mats but an absolute crapload of mats completely useless to me but great for guild resources

Crafting on the other hand takes mats, shedloads and shedloads of mats, any piece of gear/wep has a standard formula at 80 of 5 purple + 5 blue of one 75 mat and 4 purple of the second, this translates to 140 green + 96 green + 28 green for the special rare 71 third mat, so as you can see from 16 planters if I am truly lucky I can just about get 1 piece of 80 gear/wep made a day, given that the proc rate for HD is around 35% that is a lot of days spent twiddling my thumbs waiting to craft a decent HD

Gathering is the only puzzle for me, with current respawn times it is virtually impossible for more than 2-3 gatherers of any particular mat to harvest a zone so I am left assuming this was done with little thought on useful implementation by yet another idiot who has never played this game, yes the extra xp is nice but if only a maximum of 9 can harvest a zone that leaves a lot of annoyed players running around killing mobs trying to find respawns

So in closing, Drill grounds have allowed me to...

...Buy decent amounts of useful mats at reasonable prices

...Provide at least 50 pieces of HD gear in guild free of charge

...Pay for this by selling HD gear on AH at 1kk per dura (101 = 1kk up to 120 = 20kk) **

...Take around 100kk of excess gold out of the game over the last 2 months

...Give GF sales of well over 200 Random Attribute Stones for use on HD gear and decent stats from LD

...Make 2 x T10s from the crap

...Level my 4 wep/gear crafters to 82 ready for new zone

...oh and give people a chance to run HM without paying the insane prices asked by the few greedy f**ks on my server who already can

As I said in my previous post win/win/win/win/win

**something over 100 x 80 HD weps/gear still left in Siochain AH as I type this, just search transformed :thumbup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "den1905" (Sep 13th 2013, 10:29pm)

Friday, September 13th 2013, 10:27pm

OMFG! why so many bloody wall of texts now a days? -.- fml
Cenre - 82/77/70 r/s/m
yolo

den1905

Professional

Friday, September 13th 2013, 10:34pm

a) A decent education allows you to communicate properly so blame your teachers

b) Shut up you tart 8o

Friday, September 13th 2013, 10:34pm

a) A decent education allows you to communicate properly, I hope someone has already sacked your teachers

b) Shut up you tart 8o
i study music! i dont need english or big walls of text :P
Cenre - 82/77/70 r/s/m
yolo

den1905

Professional

Friday, September 13th 2013, 10:39pm

i study music! i dont need english or big walls of text :P

You?

Music?

Playing of?