You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 18th 2013, 5:31pm

Rediculous! No +16 jewels fr lvl 80+ items

hello

I'm wondering if u guys actually want to make money on this game, because by making these offers u won't get a single penny :thumbdown:

This is allready the 4th or 5th weekend we didn't had +16 jewels in item shop for lvl 80-82 gears, just rediculous ... we don't need these crap hammers and daylie tickets(u put golden hammers this week fr 10 dias ea btw -.-) but some serious items in shop like +16 jewels since people want to finish their new lvl 82 gears...

Only thing i want to add to this post is that gameforge really need some new people who decide the offers because like this, this game is doomed 2 die.(if it hasn't allready)

so get on with it and do something the players want ...

greetings from a pissed-off mage ...

Monday, October 21st 2013, 5:39pm

Spent some time yesterday reading thru the old promos in the News-Shop thread. Nostalgia!

But what is painfully obvious is the recycling of a the following promos: Infernal Trio, Most Wanted, Purified Times, Arcane Runic Might, Jewels of Faith. If you follow the posts thru to the first significant change (the Purified Gasha's promo), there hasn't been a new or innovative promo since May 31st, 2013.

If you'd like to stimulate the dia economy, why not try the approach of the old promos? 1 dia outfits; bags containing all the stuff you need (golden hammers, weapon drillers, plussing gems). Another great dia sink was the gashas ... for those that like to gamble (this, assuming you've fixed the exploit that lead to their removal from the shop).

Just switch it up a bit. I like chocolate cake ... but not every bloody day.

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 2:00pm

Well current promos are changing RoM to FtP game, since there is no reason to spend dias at all :D
:shit:

Dabrat

Intermediate

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 3:29pm

+1...also wondering whats going on with the +20 stones...

I gues GF likes to tell us great things come..and then after 6 month all forgot....pffff

Without struggle there is no progress.......... :whistling:
Roque/Mage/Knight 95/95/65
Scout/Warden/Warrior 87/78/72 R.I.P. (Killed by GF)

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 3:51pm

+1...also wondering whats going on with the +20 stones...

I gues GF likes to tell us great things come..and then after 6 month all forgot....pffff
+20 ? thats not good for the game, hope they never brings it
Uzbekmaffia W/K/R 82/70/60 Retired
Dòvahkiin W/WD/- 85/85/-
Dzessi D/S/R 85/72/80

420 blaze it yoloswag

Inferiority

Knight of Taborea

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 4:44pm

+16 wasn't either but look how quickly we got used to them.

If they were added, I'd expect +16, +12 and +6's to become much cheaper.

Also, instead of the current level 30, 40 and 90 jewels, I'd expect to see level 30, 50, 70 and 90.
Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!
Warrior/Rogue (and millions of alts) on Aurora & Agenor // Mage/Priest on Erebos
http://romhiddenquests.ml // RoM Client & Patches Manual Download
Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

Wednesday, October 23rd 2013, 11:03am

+16 wasn't either but look how quickly we got used to them.

If they were added, I'd expect +16, +12 and +6's to become much cheaper.

Also, instead of the current level 30, 40 and 90 jewels, I'd expect to see level 30, 50, 70 and 90.
There are many many posts on the forum related to the drop level during plussing and the ratio of success in general. Ppl are already unhappy about the current situation. Imho introducing lvl 20 jewels would be a very bad idea and plenty of players will be unhappy about it including myselve.

Especially since "perfect" jewel promo haven't been for ages so we are forced to gamble during plusing.

Wednesday, October 23rd 2013, 2:40pm

+20 jewels are old. I guess they are now in the game for more than one or two years. Since most players think it would be a very bad idea to introduce these jewels into the game I guess they will never come. There were even some vague expressions of the officials some time ago, that they also think these jewels are not requested by the community.

I'd like to point out there was a discussion about the +16 jewels for level 81+ in the German forum. There was the idea to never bring the +16 jewels for level 81+. I also like that idea somehow.

The main benefit of this would be reduced equipment costs. You wouldn't have to spend so much diamonds on the gambling with these jewels. Some people even think the new +6 jewels are having a higher fail rate than the old ones, so costs are rising anyway. Keeping the limit at +12 instead of +16 could make it cheaper for everyone. If you would sell them only one time, that chance is gone until level 92.

The thing which is not so good about this idea is that the level 82 equipment at +12 would be worse than the level 80 equipment at +16. Keep in mind there is also the difference with the tier, starting at tier 4 or tier 5. However, that new equip is not better in every aspect, was also sometimes the case with the other instances between the level 5 steps at 62, 67, 72 and 77. And probably most of the level 85 or 87 +12 equip would be better than level 80 +16 equip. For accessoires it could be different.

And you should still sell the +16 stones for level 80 and below, because newcomers should have the same possibilities which we had. And the difficulty of old instances might be balanced for +16 equipment.

So maybe GF is really thinking about this idea.
Or maybe their sales department is just totally busy with those SSDD offers.

Friday, October 25th 2013, 7:38am

I'd like to point out there was a discussion about the +16 jewels for level 81+ in the German forum. There was the idea to never bring the +16 jewels for level 81+. I also like that idea somehow.

I like this idea too, but the thing is that there are too many naiv players which will not willing to accept it.
Uzbekmaffia W/K/R 82/70/60 Retired
Dòvahkiin W/WD/- 85/85/-
Dzessi D/S/R 85/72/80

420 blaze it yoloswag

Friday, October 25th 2013, 8:55am

Imho not bringing +16 stones for 81+ is a great idea and I am pretty sure most of the comunity would support it.

Fifio

Professional

Friday, October 25th 2013, 12:42pm

hahaa you got what you wanted in gashas with a chance like one in a million to get a jewel :D

Best joke ever of all the promos
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

1843 Cards, 690 Titles and 6917 Quest completed!
(All possible Moas done and please open Dwarfzone quests for us humans)
Blacksmith 100, Cook 100, Carpentry 100, Armorcraft 100 and Tailor 100
Alchemy 100 and Gatherings maxed 100
Gimme More xD

Merge came but is too late now and a new wheel :thumbdown:

Friday, October 25th 2013, 3:06pm

Imho not bringing +16 stones for 81+ is a great idea and I am pretty sure most of the comunity would support it.
Every time I think GF made finally a decision players will like, they manage to surprise me with something new.

Ganondworf

Trainee

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 2:10am

1. +16 Jewels are alrdy there, only stupid & expensive way to get them

2. They will have to adjust ini's then when removing +16 Jewels of 81+ gear, just losing to much def/pat, u been in Belathis Fortress HM alrdy? o.o (Isiltir is holding on themself tight, to get trough some ini's of good players that's left)
or ppl just will stick with 80 gear +16 that will be same or better than 81+ gear as max +12

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 8:32am

1. +16 Jewels are alrdy there, only stupid & expensive way to get them

2. They will have to adjust ini's then when removing +16 Jewels of 81+ gear, just losing to much def/pat, u been in Belathis Fortress HM alrdy? o.o (Isiltir is holding on themself tight, to get trough some ini's of good players that's left)
or ppl just will stick with 80 gear +16 that will be same or better than 81+ gear as max +12
Instances with only +12 items would be a little harder, but not that hard imho.

The loss of patt will be compensated by one more alt for debuffs. As for pdef, I am not really worried about it. With more and more % based hits and crazy healing power of healers pdef became kinda unimportant. Can't speak about Bela yet, but for Beth 300k pdef is more than enough.

As for Bela, almost nobody is interested in that instance anyway, since most of the gear is worse than Beth gear.

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 11:52am

hahaa you got what you wanted in gashas with a chance like one in a million to get a jewel :D

Best joke ever of all the promos

I did ... :D and I didn't at the same time. Gasha's are great for the stuff you need, but not the stuff you *really* need. Like plussing jewels :cursing:

It wouldn't be so bad if the level 80 jewels were still available in the IS. This is going to turn into a very expensive farce, since the time between the level 80 and level 82 caps was too damn short.

Maybe next week we'll get that (useful) runes promo we need ... Buy Tyrant III for super discounted prices! In the Ruby shop ... 8|

And now I'm going to shut my piehole before I give them any more great ideas.