You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 19th 2013, 4:47pm

Alchemy recipes

Let's make a post in an "unused" part of the forum.

Is there someone who has al the locaties where recipes are for sale? I am especially looking for recipes above level 60.

Ofc I know of the merchants in Dalanis and Rorazan.

Monday, October 21st 2013, 9:56am

As I know there are alchemy recipes from NPCs.

I don't know why alchemy is crap after hero potion which you can get level 47... after that all potions are around crap.
Yes I know there are HP potions 4k and so on but alchemy is wrong.

So I don't know how can we obtain normal or good recipes.
Macantacht - EU
S/Wd/W -=- 83/64/38
Pet - lvl40
Playing since 13.05.13.

NoNameFound

Professional

Occupation: Once a gatherer... / Accidentally causing another to spend ress amulets

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 11:04am

He meant mem / honor recipes, as far as I know.

Being new to production skills, I don't know if all, but I think almost if not all other production skills (which recipes are relevant for) have recipes by mem / honor beside the standard recipes from instructors.

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 1:22pm

He meant mem / honor recipes, as far as I know.

Being new to production skills, I don't know if all, but I think almost if not all other production skills (which recipes are relevant for) have recipes by mem / honor beside the standard recipes from instructors.

Yeah, all but cooking and alchemy do, what he meant is recipes bought from instructors in Dalanis/AKoR and probably there will be 85 recipes with next level cap from legendary instructor in Varanas West.