You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 10:57am

GuildPanel - Modification?

Hi folks,

I´m using GuildPanel because it´s the best addon for having a nice overview of he guild.

Our guild has an alliance with another guild. Right now we are using teamspeak an a private chat channel to contact them and that´s fine. But the problem is that we can´t see what class-combination and what level these guys have. We can check who´s online by using that Runes of Magic interface (Button O, last tab, Chat Channel Information) and we can ask them about their "strenght" but that´s not very comfortable.

I would prefer a combined list in GuildPanel, having all the guild members and the alliance members (online only) listed on 1 screen (last ones probably shown in another color). This should be available as a setup option (i.e. dropdown-menue with the possibility to choosse one of the private channels).

Is there anybody out there who is a littel borred right now and is able to do this modification?

I couldn´t find anybody on the german site.

Ich bin bis zu 100% begeistert von diesem Spiel. Und weil's euch so viel Spaß macht: Bitte dieses Feedback weiterleiten. :thumbsup:

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 11:14am

Nice idea, i cant do it but gl finding someone :D

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 6:14pm

Anyone?

Ich bin bis zu 100% begeistert von diesem Spiel. Und weil's euch so viel Spaß macht: Bitte dieses Feedback weiterleiten. :thumbsup:

Friday, November 1st 2013, 2:10pm

Use GuildPanelFriendPlugin.

Spitznamen Addon
Endcontent geht auch mit Bogen ..... und man sieht viel besser dabei aus :D

Nur mit nem fetten Hammer sieht man noch geiler aus :D