You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 11:00am

Selling off my Huge Monster Cards Collection

Hey guys! Well, I've decided to sell off my Runes of Magic Monster Card collection as entire Collection, or card by card in order to help fund my main char I've been working on for the past 5 months, and contribute to my children's book application I've been working too.

If you have a request for a card to be put up, by all means message me /PM/ here in forum , in game/rarely can find me there/or [removed - no personal info on the forums please] and I'll make it happen.
I've got over 1300 of these Monster Cards

I'm not going to make it difficult with pricing either. I'm being very fair considering the rarity of Runes of Magic cards and am basing my prices on 2 factors:

rarity of the card ,

and mass collectibility of the card .

I want these cards to go to good homes, so I wanted to make sure you guys knew about this opportunity.

Thanks for checking this out, and don't hesitate to get a hold of me either through this forum or in game mail.

- Laperuze

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 4:14pm

How much for all of them?

Fifio

Professional

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 4:18pm

Im intrested but daam you are on wrong server :(

1336 cards here btw :)
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

1843 Cards, 690 Titles and 6917 Quest completed!
(All possible Moas done and please open Dwarfzone quests for us humans)
Blacksmith 100, Cook 100, Carpentry 100, Armorcraft 100 and Tailor 100
Alchemy 100 and Gatherings maxed 100
Gimme More xD

Merge came but is too late now and a new wheel :thumbdown:

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 5:25pm

as fifi said, shame your on wrong server :( gl selling, but out of interest, what are your rarest cards? :D

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 1:42pm

I'm interested for some cards if I don't have. Sent you a PM :)