You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lanthis

Beginner

• "Lanthis" started this thread

Friday, November 29th 2013, 1:12pm

Maybe is another Wd/S thread

I'm starting a Wd/S as dps

i'm gonna trying to choose skills

i have

Warden General Skills

Charged Chop , Briar Shield , Enhanced Accuracy , Savage Power

Scout General Skills

Shoot ,V.Arrow , Swiftness , Speed Shooting Mastery

But i've got some problem choosing the Warden Primary and the Elite Skill to Max Out

Please help a N00b into this mind trip ;(

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 11:41am

max everything that increases the dmg und dmg-skills as such. elite-skills are usually good candidates.

read the description of all of your skills and compare the % values. some skills may modify others

and yes, I simply could list my maxxed skills (and to be maxxed;-) but I know just only the German names and just believing in the alleged wisdom of others doesn't remove the noob status;-)
Burning Eyes, Rath, Bew100/Kr100/Ku100/Dr100/Sch100/M74 - Kettenträger FTW^^
If you get the number one, the only way is down! --- Adam Ant
Cojones kann man nicht kaufen! --- unknown
Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fsck the prom queen. --- John Patrick Mason
For I was talking aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by the young are wearying. --- Gandalf, the White