You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 11:04pm

Is it posible to move (easily) the "You are died" window?

Hello:
I died a lot in siegue wars ( :-) ) and sometimes, after dying I would like to know what buff had the pj who killed me (or a boss in a dungeon).
But if i select him, the window with the message "Your are died. Resurect " hiddens some of the buffs the pj has.

Is it posible to move that general window/panel with a script, please?
Thanks

By the way, I know i can move the casting and loot bar with this:

/script CastingBarFrame:ClearAllAnchors(); CastingBarFrame:SetAnchor("BOTTOM", "BOTTOM", WorldFrame, 0, -180);

/script GroupLootFrame1:ClearAllAnchors(); GroupLootFrame1:SetAnchor("BOTTOM", "BOTTOM", WorldFrame, 350, -150);
"Los errores críticos están considerados parte del evento..."
GameMaster del Runes of Magic

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 2:32pm

Oh, more info.

Or , is it posible to move a little the frame with target face/info/buffs?

Although I would prefer to move the generic message window "You are dead", because if I move the target face/info, it would mess with my buffs, my face frame and other frame in windows.

I have been told there are addons to allow a little this, but they change too much all the interface.

Thanks. Any sugestion?
"Los errores críticos están considerados parte del evento..."
GameMaster del Runes of Magic

Thursday, February 27th 2014, 12:54pm

As far as I know, all the elements of the UI are movable and customisable. I can't give the code necessary to do so though.

Xbar could be what you are looking for as it allows moving a lot of the elements while keeping most of the UI intact. SmartBB is more specifically Buff Bars, iirc. Ikarus and qunitframes are more intensive addons that will take some effort and time to set up how you want them. You could just have a look through Curse and Curseforge to see if there is anything that takes your fancy. There are plentiful number of UI addons out there to be found.

Character transfer between servers is not possible.

Success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success.

Jinx

Boardcactus Supreme EN

• "Jinx" has been banned

Thursday, February 27th 2014, 2:08pm

You can try look around here and see if you can find the ressurectiopn interface.
If you find i think that you line should work in moving it to the place you want it on screen
Super Boardmoderator

This is My Color!