You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 10th 2014, 8:26am

WD/R dps and elites

So lets get straight to the point. I'm interested in whether the warden rogue is good dps combo or not.
Also I'm interested how lvl 60 and 70 elite works, I did some background check on 70 elite but no actual info about elite. ::mrcylinder:

Monday, March 10th 2014, 9:28am

http://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Warden…arden_.2F_Rogue has all elite-skills.

FWIW Wd/R should be equivalent to Wd/S scruti-wise (nice additional dmg skills, more attack speed through "nimble hands", "shadowstab" should bring something, 20% more St through the lvl60 elite-skill) but has no group-support skill like "morale boost".
Chiron does more damage than the Oak Walker but the latter one gives krit-dmg and a little bit more krit chance. Given that most of the bosses are just bursted, people - especially the white-hit classes;-) - prefer the Nature Crystal anyways (and it also makes more sense;-).
Burning Eyes, Rath, Bew100/Kr100/Ku100/Dr100/Sch100/M74 - Kettenträger FTW^^
If you get the number one, the only way is down! --- Adam Ant
Cojones kann man nicht kaufen! --- unknown
Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fsck the prom queen. --- John Patrick Mason
For I was talking aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by the young are wearying. --- Gandalf, the White

Monday, March 10th 2014, 9:39am

Okey thanks for info, but does lvl 60 elite go off when 2 resist comes and how much lvl 70 elite gives str bonus?
I also noticed that rogue general skill throw hits kinda hard with avarage dps gear.

achilleas1

Intermediate

Monday, March 10th 2014, 1:21pm

Okey thanks for info, but does lvl 60 elite go off when 2 resist comes and how much lvl 70 elite gives str bonus?
I also noticed that rogue general skill throw hits kinda hard with avarage dps gear.

- on lvl 60 elite: yes, the 20% STR boost goes off as soon u absorb 2 attacks
- on lvl 70 elite: crap. the dmg increase is minimal

the main sources that make wd/r dps-viable r:
- spammable energy based shadowstab to weave in through charged chops
- free throw when low on energy
- increased dmg & crit on CC & PotWS
- 10% attack speed (resulting in roughly 11% more ovarall dmg output)

i also like lvl 50 elite alot (10% dmg output increase for 15secs), but 50 energy is just too much. it should cost 20 or 0 energy as a buff, since once u use it u ll run out of energy in the next 2-3secs so the 10% increase u get will be nullified by the no-energy dead-time. there r the 100 energy pots ofc to use at each boss fight so u r fine, though i really believe that it needs the energy cost cut down by alot.

Fin on Mac - r/wd/s

Monday, March 10th 2014, 6:36pm

So skills are good, but how about dps in burst. If we start to compare wd/w and wd/r in burst, how much wd/r get behind?

achilleas1

Intermediate

Tuesday, March 11th 2014, 1:55am

So skills are good, but how about dps in burst. If we start to compare wd/w and wd/r in burst, how much wd/r get behind?

i cant tell if/how much is left behind/forth. wd/w elites is all about defense and aggro, excluding feral leader that apart from helping outaggro is dps-wise.

wd/w has berserk for 36% patt and feral leader for 50% dmg inflicted. filler skills r not dps-wise due to aggro mods
idk if nible + together + spam fillers r enough to keep up with it tbh. wd/r has no own burst skills/buffs, apart from "together".

Tuesday, March 11th 2014, 7:22am

Well atm im dps as wd/w and i do 1kk in bethomia and grotto i do like 500-800k dps in burst. so im kinda wondering is wd/r worth try out or should stay as wd/w.
My rogue is low lvl atm but i tested cc hits on low lvl mobs

-wd/s 443k
wd/r 424k
wd/w 380k

tested with t10 betho 2h axe

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 2:06pm

If you have stated your Wd/w like a W/wd and if your tank old your agro, i beleive Wd/w has a huge burst with 2 skills to increase your Patt and 2 skills to increase your damages. I think it's quite a good Combo in Burst but after it's not the same at all...
Lix (Aurora) angry and retired customer, fed up with gambling to obtain what is necessary to play this game

Friday, March 14th 2014, 2:15am

Well i tested wd/r dps in bethomia hm with basic stuff and was 400K. I was kinda dissapointed but back to wd/w now and 1kk dps :3
Btw i have reco 8 and aggro is not big deal and i use beast chop and pulse mastery in my dps rotation. Double chop is out rota because aggro just went too high for k/w to handle