You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 1:18am

Rogue/mage off hand Fatal X rune

Hey there!!

just some questions. Recently added 4th class to Rogue/mage, and have something to ask about.

As everybody knows, Fatal X in offhand dagger does not upper general crit hit rate. but, the question is: would a fatal X help to crit hit rate the enchanted throw? Or that fatal only works for white hits, nor the enchanted throw??

Wrath X i suppose does not help either. I have never used nor damage nor crit in offhand, but hey, i heard someone saying miracle in talisman for warmage just helped, so thats why a ask this questions.

Thanks.

Masazuka

Professional

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 11:42am

weapon runes work only for weapon they are in and as far as i know if you have them in offhand those will only improve the white hits you do with offhand.
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 11:58am

Runes in talisman actually effects main hand. Dagger does not.

Twiiggy

Trainee

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 2:34pm

So in your offhand you guys are using like,

1st - Raid
2nd - Recon

But what about 3rd and 4th? Fatal, Wrath, Revolution?
Macantacht (Oneclass R/M/S/K 90/90/70/70) (Onesmage Warrior/Mage 80/60) (Weedude P/WL/M 89/50/50)

625 Monster cards

Isiltir (Oldschoool P/K/M 55/55/48 - Project Oldschool)

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 3:36pm

actually on my r/m i use recon, revo X assassin + tyrant 8, after reading a massive thread on us forum the conclusion was that raid rune and the low level offhand didnt make any difference at all for r/m since there is a white hit cap. will try and find the thread later.

Twiiggy

Trainee

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 5:32pm

Oh okay, please do :)

Ive been wondering if i should change my offhand (attack speed 2), hopefully that thread might answer my questions
Macantacht (Oneclass R/M/S/K 90/90/70/70) (Onesmage Warrior/Mage 80/60) (Weedude P/WL/M 89/50/50)

625 Monster cards

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 5:33pm

After a lot of testing, I prefer Raid in my offhand as well. While there is indeed an white hit cap, it is obtained only during the burst part of the fight.
However, some bosses like Bela 2nd, last, Grotto 3rd, world bosses (not all, not everytime, but happens), all the mobs, most of the pvp battles are different story and one doesn't obtain white hit cap. Therefore I prefer off hand raid instead of Tyrant.

Not to mention that our guild is often short on music/sw titles in second group, so I am not hitting the white hit cap with them.

I would go with raid, recon, revo and assasin for offhand.
:shit:

Monday, May 12th 2014, 11:31pm

Found the link for the topic :)
found it!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Cenre" (May 12th 2014, 11:38pm)

Twiiggy

Trainee

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 6:21pm

625 Monster cards