You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Challenger

Intermediate

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:02pm

its very rare we miss 5-10 ppl we either miss 1 or 2 or entire guild, its the disadvantage of having mercs

i really want new ini too fighting with a t12+18 98 lvl staff is a disgrace, saving all dia for new one:/

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

DEACTIVATE WISHING WELL NPCS !!!!

Fearcappers: In recognition of your overwhelming victory, let's call it a draw

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:04pm

ppl number can make nice fight but what about some GM food what other server not realy have ?
hope they block all GM food in sw whats make it nearly unbalanced like what they do before whit universal pots!

Yes! Like dumplings, BETTER DUMPLINGS, wines.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:05pm

Yea idd, to say about gm food from a dl member is a bit hypocritical, have seen your guildies use at least 30+strong dumplings in sieges vs exer. Afaik rey only used 1 patt food. Hard to compare the two.

Challenger

Intermediate

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:07pm

Stop that madness! xD I wish you guys many great wars. RoM have still 4 guild that can fight: Exercitus, Insomnia, Dragonlords and Sacred. Have a lot of fun! I'm bored, it's time for a long break. Thanks all for many hours of intense fight and sorry if im salt sometimes :*
none of you are salty except fry:d big respect to all else espc mrugal and you(you are quite rich but still:d)

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:18pm

Stop that madness! xD I wish you guys many great wars. RoM have still 4 guild that can fight: Exercitus, Insomnia, Dragonlords and Sacred. Have a lot of fun! I'm bored, it's time for a long break. Thanks all for many hours of intense fight and sorry if im salt sometimes :*
Well, Asgard still can fight too, maybe just not win every single fight (you lost only 2 lately right?). Sometimes we have ppl, sometimes we don't. The other day we had a fun sw against Venatoris too, and sometimes Insomnia kick our ass. And then again, sometimes is the other way, and same with Dragonlords (idk about Sacred, i wasnt there to fight them the last few times, but i will take your word).

About 100 lvl ini, more than new ini i want new merge, so i can play with endgame pvp gear instead of full bag stats (wich still is fun anyway, just have to stay a bit away from big fights XD), and play different class every day. But ofc would be great after that get the new ini, even if i dont go inis anymore, but that make ppl like me buy diamonds to replace the gears.

Anyway, i dont wanna go off topic here, sw was fun, thank you. Maybe next time we don't have ppl and you can go to take the crystal while we wait at the roof.
Just an old and humble legend :)

Merge Ibergard + Vidar + Nuada

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:35pm

i guess since you missed a lot of ppl no video?
rofl.

On a side note is there a video of this siege anywhere
Mearkin - VVV

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:43pm

Lols Oldass I am salty? xD Well good to know. I am just saying our wars squad is weaker now, that's all.
I am not cursing, not saying anything bad either. No long time ago as I recall you were whining about us registering only when we have full squad, now when we don't I am only saying why we have lost :)

Challenger

Intermediate

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:50pm

No no no....keep on topic plz

ty for changing your idea about regs then, it was a close win for us, i thought you had fun today like i did when we lost to you before(even the no shows when i just ninja you over the castle:D)

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:57pm

Everytime? We lost first wars from one year, so um I can say why and it was almost draw despite the fact u were 2x more ppl fighting xD

I look funny, well that's like your opinion man :D And it's not explaining, I don't need to do that. I just like to clarify things, like u do, when u don't fight when u lack ppl ;)

Well I don't have any fun from doing stuff like you - like running solo, killing one/two ppl when u are not fighting :)

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 11:16pm

So we did our best what we could do. We missed people thats true. Remember that the winner is when he win against the same number of people that he has (people on battlefield i mean). We are don't satisfied when we lose when we miss people and we don't satisfied when our opponents miss people. We will see who is better when you will have full squad and we will. So you can enjoy because you won, congratulations :) . The wars when we will have to log out our buffers will come. Good night ^^

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 11:25pm

Drama? 2x more fighting ppl if u can understand what I am typing. As I said, gratz u have won, but again it wouldn't be the same if there were the same amount of ppl fighting. Is it clear enough?

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 11:31pm

thx for sw asgard! honestly no point for all this drama... we are the most inconsistent guild on numbers and we reg every day... next time u reg and we meet u will prolly win a our noshow and get some points back... really no big deal. was a good fight though. im sure u prefer it to our noshows ^^

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 11:32pm

Sure, nice fight and hope next time we will meet, we will have same amount of players both sides :D

And tbh I don't think it's a drama :)

Magío

Beginner

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 11:59pm

Where is the video? Who has a YT channel? Need to start subbing.

Edit: Wait, you're bored? Finally a guild can go toe-to-toe vs you, and you're bored? I don't understand.
Magío
Pewpewkittens/Venividivici-US-Aeterna
Plz Merge US with EU

Aesson

SGM EN

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 9:52am

Once again i guess we need to tell that this topic is a "thank you" topic.
If you wish to discus why you lost or any other reason for that matter.....you can do so by creating another topic.

Let's keep this one clean from those little discussions

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 9:12pm

Thanks Dragonlords :)
Want to know taste of Glory? I can found piece for you! Message me is not much left!

taxi_rom

Intermediate

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 9:12pm

ty dragons gg,time for me to take a break see you guys :)

Magío

Beginner

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 9:35pm

Ty for SW Exer! One-shot Charged Chop wasn't fun tho :/
Magío
Pewpewkittens/Venividivici-US-Aeterna
Plz Merge US with EU

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 11:02pm

Fun war, thanks.

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 9:11pm

Thx Dragons for crazy war :)
Korim k/m