You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 10th 2014, 1:01am

New Colision Bugs and model errors after this Last patch

I noticed that some new bugs of falling through stairs etc are happening in a lot of places after this last patch.

For example in mandara house in both stairs in side and when jumping into altar toon sunks into stairs a bit

Also in entrance of Origin you fall into floor below completely hard to get in there.

Also exiting Hos Cave into silverspring you fall

etc etc etc lots of places

This bug is happening to lots of ppl also

Seems somthing with toons colisions with false floors stairs mounds etc

Better make some new maintnance bcs this looks nasty

Please fix it fast

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Friday, October 10th 2014, 1:34am

Thanks for taking the time to report this.

The bug was discovered almost immediately after the servers were brought online after maintenance and has been reported to our developer, Runewaker.

We hope to have a fix very soon.

Friday, October 10th 2014, 3:10pm

Might just be me Yrc but i have a lot of weird graphics glitches as well as the above.

Where my bag is in bottom right corner i have a green square, it goes when i enter bag or IS but returns just as quickly. Also icons above npc heads are just shiny splotches, very very annoying.

Usually a patch that size takes me 5 to 10 minutes, this took 1 hour 40 minutes as it seemed stuck on 1% for over 20 minutes.

Friday, October 10th 2014, 3:15pm

Took4 attempts for me to download the patch. Kept crashing and this was at like 4pm even. Hours after maint had ended. Seems this patch was seriously fked up

Aaralyna

Professional

Friday, October 10th 2014, 5:16pm

My patch took me about 30 mins and trust me I have a slow pc/connection for that. The ramp/floor thing, yes I have. My bag and all is looking normal however. Icons on npc also look normal here. I patched around 3-4 pm yesterday.

If you see those weird glitches and you say it stuck long and took almost 2 hours to patch, I guess you patch might have bugged. I would probably repatch it (disable virus scanner).
Aneíyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) - Infierno (Ionsai)
Aneiyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) and more alts (Siochain) :P
Proud Guild Leader of Crimsonmaddness (Sio) and Infierno (Ion)
Proud Queen of Infierno (Sio)

My site with guides:
http://anepedia.proboards.com/

Friday, October 10th 2014, 7:21pm

My patch took me about 30 mins and trust me I have a slow pc/connection for that. The ramp/floor thing, yes I have. My bag and all is looking normal however. Icons on npc also look normal here. I patched around 3-4 pm yesterday.

If you see those weird glitches and you say it stuck long and took almost 2 hours to patch, I guess you patch might have bugged. I would probably repatch it (disable virus scanner).

I did replace it, I tried 3-4 times when stuck at 1% but it was always the same, sticking in the same places. I have fast internet but this was just wow, mine never crashed like Cen's did and i did mine at 6.30 evening UK time which is great for me to download at that time.

Tbh the glitches may be something else entirely as i've had issues before like instead of yellow quest icons mine was a black colour, but these are totally different from anything previously and i have never had my bag etc covered in a green box.

Cant understand why these patches aren't thoroughly tested because obviously they aren't.

Havent really done GM yet so i'll know tonight if other bug is in place.