You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 12:36pm

Best secondary class for rogue?

This is my second post on these forums, hope this is in the correct place.

So i started playing with my friend yesterday (I am a mage, him a rogue) and i have already made a thread on the best secondary class for mage in the mage section, but we also need to know the best secondary class for a rogue. I heard rogue/knight was meant to be pretty good, although i remain open-minded. If there is no 'best' secondary class that stands out in particular, tell me the pros and cons of the options so we can make an educated decision. He is an elf, if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance :)

Masazuka

Professional

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 1:50pm

All depends on what your friend wants to be... r/k does nice dps but is better as tank or offtank on the other hand r/m its a very good dps, so if your friend wants to be dps better choose r/m, almost all rogues are r/m nowdays.
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 8:25pm

Ok, thanks for the advice, he is probably going to go Rogue/Mage for the higher DPS, since i am going to be Mage/Druid.

Sypereth

Beginner

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 3:05am

almost all rogues are r/m nowdays.
And we, R/S's, got forsaken :(

Anyway, as Masa said, almost all rogues these days use mages as secondary so... Kinda best way for both of u would be to check one of the RoM sites which has all elite skills on them so from there u could chose what would best option be. I went with scout since from all elite combos I found scouts most usefull for my style of playin.

Sunday, October 11th 2015, 3:00pm

Its funny that around 7 years ago i made a toon which was 1st and alone r/m on server for very long time. Now i read this crap about r/m and delete the game which i just installed. I rly wanted to come back with my fun r/m build and now there is no point if everyone use this combo lolz. Sick of being oped. I usually pick on weakest and rarest class/combo in every game.
woot?!
[img][/img]

Masazuka

Professional

Sunday, October 11th 2015, 6:28pm

try r/champ similar to the old r/m style , have a look at its elites and its quite fun to play :)
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Zerienga

Intermediate

Monday, October 12th 2015, 1:59pm

R/ch is fun to play. Only thing that would make it better for instance runs would be longer debuffs.
90/90 P/K
90/60 WL/P
94/61/60/45/45 CH/WL/R/P/M

Wõlfpack and Chiropterascall on US Reni Mithras

Exedrax

Beginner

Friday, October 23rd 2015, 7:28pm

*R/d --> Good DPS/Support (help tank to low damage (about -25%), and a good debuff of defense, on pvp or pvps is good for go and back [Aoe Range Good Poison], goods heals and accuracy)

*R/Wd --> Good DPS/Offtank with a spameable skill [Charget Cut], one of the best skills of the game, for this long times that you cant use skills, can autoheal 55% of her max HP as an instant of 8s cd)

*R/P --> Good DPS/Buffer ( He had a long bloody effect until 32s that do earn energy, good for pvp...)

All rogues are good on her ways, only need know how to play! ;)

Table Combo Class: http://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Class_Combo_Table