You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 9:56am

SW titles

I have done all siege quests. But i am missing some important titles like the one that gives soldiers attack. At that time i was in guild that didnt know so much about the sw tree, so i followed the magic line which does not give extra abilities like the all attribute line.

Besides that i changed from magical to physical. I probably am not the only one who encountered this.

Would it not be nice that players can get the missed titles ( for badges ) after they complete the sw quests?

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 10:34am

All players should have the chance to get these skills imho. Either through being allowed to repeat the titles again or through "buying" the titles for badges.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Saturday, July 4th 2015, 11:46pm

Forwarded.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers