You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 3:50pm

Mage LFG 8)

Hello, since 'Poison' mostly died after my first attempt of trying to come back into the game, I'm about to try it once again :-)
So my ingame name is "Hellraiser" currently Lvl 77/53 Mage/Scout and the last time I was playing Runes of Magic was ~ April last year, so I have to catch up but I would like to do so if there is any sense in it. 8)
The last instance I went was KBN and I also tried Bedim hard (everything before is done in Hard)
Im sitting around at 11,3k, Int 56k Matk, 55k HP and 8,3k mdmg, nothing new modded, mostly its Grafu hard / Sardo modded 8)

Since we never had enough ppl to raid, there was no way for me to mod something but I hope that this will change some day :P
Anyway, if there is more feel free to ask me ingame or here 8)
hopefully there is still living out there, lets do this boys :^)

Btw: If there is anyone out there who has some minutes for me, since i have some questions n shiat - i would really appreciate it 8)

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 9:14pm

Welcome back. ;)

I say give it a try and see how it goes. To tell you the truth the situation hasn't improved much since you last left it, but what has is the whole server finally working together to try to do something. That's as positive as I can be with this post...

A few people have returned and it's always nice to see more people come back to our server, but sadly with every player coming back there is one that leaves :( . Now we are just waiting for the planned server merge to come to breath life back into this game.

Edit: Ask someone for an invite to SmachtCh channel where the runs happen and /join TradeCH for trades and free world chat :D .