You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 6:16pm

I Think the best suggestion is to merge all EU PVE servers or at least Macantacht and Siochain to one
[Unicorns were here... ahaha nope it was just me; Jinx]
Sio + Smacht
Maca + isiltir is the best combinations.

peod

Beginner

Friday, December 5th 2014, 6:35pm

yea, lets merge the two biggest servers together :thumbsup: [Grargh, stop it]
Mac & Sio is a match made in heaven

Friday, December 5th 2014, 6:42pm

no im not wrong, Maca and Sio ARE the biggest servers, they are the only 2 EN servers to have cleared PoM, why would you merge them together? Smacht wont add much to any server(no offence there isnt that many of you left) so why put it with Isiltir which needs that boost from one of the bigger servers? Do you have any reasoning for Maca and Sio other then it would make it the best EN server by far leaving everyone else in the dust.

mokkan666

The Artist

Friday, December 5th 2014, 6:44pm

Wardrobe: How will it be if you have a full wardrobe on each of the servers merging? Increased wardrobe or whats the plan there?

Premium currency will simply be combined if you have it on each of the servers merging or can we expect a loss somewhere along the line?

And yeah , Sio+Smacht is the preffered choice. However a full EN merge doesnt sound too bad either.

"OK ? now, girls. I want you to concentrate. Failure is not an option. And Bethany? If you feel the need to vomit up there, just swallow it."

peod

Beginner

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:02pm

Do you have any reasoning for Maca and Sio other then it would make it the best EN server by far leaving everyone else in the dust.

A full EU PVE merge is the best choice but if not the two biggest server merge is second best as for this game Survival and that is a no brainer.

<<Cenre this leed to nothing, as I told before BEST choice is merge all EU PVE servers>>

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "peod" (Dec 5th 2014, 7:10pm)

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:06pm

so you want Isiltir and smacht to die? Or you want another server merge in a few months time? I'd rather see 2 healthy servers then 1 massive one, or 1 good server and 1 server that is in the same situation before the merger, hence:

Smacht/Siochain - Smachochain? xD
Isiltir/Maca - Macaltir? xD meh idk about names but yea :D

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:35pm

Seeing that the current plans are based on merging Thalia (emptier than Smacht) with a single US server, my question is this:

If the merge produces unforeseen issues for both the mergees (Thalia) and the host server, how engaged and motivated will the Gameforge/Runewaker Server Merge team be in addressing and fixing the problems AND continuing merge plans for remaining servers?

Call me a cynic, but I get the distinct feeling that if it doesn't go smoothly with the forgotten server Thalia, it won't happen at all for the rest of us ...

Jinx

Boardcactus Supreme EN

• "Jinx" has been banned

Friday, December 5th 2014, 8:06pm

Don't make me delete posts... It makes me a sad panda
Super Boardmoderator

This is My Color!

Friday, December 5th 2014, 8:09pm

I Think the best suggestion is to merge all EU PVE servers or at least Macantacht and Siochain to one
[Unicorns were here... ahaha nope it was just me; Jinx]
Sio + Smacht
Maca + isiltir is the best combinations.

I for once totally agree with cenre on this.
Isi+Maca and Sio+Smacht is the best option
I also prefer 2 bigger servers over 1 big server, but thats just me, gotta hope for it I guess :P

But its nice that the mergin is getting started!
Christiane on the server Isiltir
Big respect to the guilds Mortalsouls, Fate and Traumfea... Traumfan... Traumfaenger!

Friday, December 5th 2014, 8:10pm

All pvp? No, you chose to go pvp server for the benefits, you CANNOT force everyone to play pvp. If you get merged to pve and you don't like it, tough luck. If I was on smacht I'd be happy with any form of merge tbh.
should i play as a f2p on an pve server, i will quit the game before and the next endcontent-crafter dies

Armour crafting 87, Blacksmithing 87, Carpentry 87, Tailoring 87, Cooking 85, Alchemy 75

Guild "Requiem"
Smacht: a server without any activity

Friday, December 5th 2014, 8:20pm

well if you quit the game cause you didnt get your own way its a bit childish if you ask me, F2P on pve server is more then possible, seen many go through siochain, just cause you cant trade items through killing each other. Many people can sell items on buyers abl, they are in the itemshop perma now also so honestly there is no issue. Have you even tried pve server before your whine?

@Jinx, Great edits as usual<3 :D

Friday, December 5th 2014, 8:52pm

well tell me how it works. am i reliant on other player to plus my gear in few days up to +12?
can i get and trade items in few hours without itemshop?
can i lvl my pet with traded golden eggs?
i can list alot more advantages from a pvp server.
And i say it again, u cant loose any of your equip in a pvp server if u have an reputaion between -30 to +30.

maybe u should try it. pvp has more benefits as a pve in my eyes.
i got a healthy basic knowledge from Dec.2008 till now. And i know how RoM works for me.
And be sure i dont whine if this comes to an end for and me.

Armour crafting 87, Blacksmithing 87, Carpentry 87, Tailoring 87, Cooking 85, Alchemy 75

Guild "Requiem"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Katzenbart" (Dec 5th 2014, 9:07pm)

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:09pm

No you arent reliant on other players for plussing, no you cant trade items without itemshop you need an abl which costs 69 dia on promo, 99 out of promo, no you cant trade golden eggs they are bound, yes you can list advantages to it, but again you cant force people to play on pvp server. How rom works for you might not work for others, i know many who are happy f2p on pve servers.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:30pm

thats the point.
if i would play on a pve i have to spend dias. and here it comes to an end.

Guild "Requiem"

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:35pm

thats the point.
if i would play on a pve i have to spend dias. and here it comes to an end.

because no-one on pve servers is f2p.
you just have to adjust your habbits, find new ways of making money and doing stuff
I'm mostly +12, works fine.
and yeah ofc, no one is selling dias, never was like that was it?...

if you want to quit because of the server merge, fine, but dont blame it on "Having to spend dias". :)
Big respect to the guilds Mortalsouls, Fate and Traumfea... Traumfan... Traumfaenger!

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:36pm

cenre, you tell people that complaining that they "won't get their way" is childish, yet isn't that what you are doing?

i would rather at least a couple pve servers be converted to pvp than completely remove pvp servers from the game.
CIKE - S/D/R

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:37pm

no one is saying remove pvp servers, im just arguing you cant convert pve to pvp.

Neuromanc

Intermediate

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:38pm

Being Thalia probably the smallest and deserted server around my guess is that this will work as a test field.

If that is the case though, it might encounter not as many issues than merging 2 (or more) big servers

Regardless of any of this, I am truly interested in how this develops, as it could be an important milestone for the survival of this game ^^

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:38pm

i would rather at least a couple pve servers be converted to pvp than completely remove pvp servers from the game.

thats the problem, pve servers dont want to be pvp. pvp servers dont want to be pve. Would have to split the server instead?

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:45pm

if he doesnt want to be on pve server that fine, just leave his char lonely forever on smacht :D

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests