You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 1:24pm

vActionbar

Hi All.

I hope that someone here uses vActionbar, and can explain me how this addon works, or how I fix it.

I don't
understand this, but when I have "Ancient Spirit Water" at my Upper
Action Bar (as Mage/Warden) and I don't have the potion in my backpack. Then
when I SWAP to Mage/Warrior and I SWAP back to Mage/Warden, then where I had my
"Ancient Spirit Water" potion there is now what I had at my
Mage/Warrior Upper Action Bar. It's like when you don't have the certain
item in your backpack it just goes away and gets replaced with the other
classes skill/pot. Same happens when I have a skill from a Title in my action
bar, and I'm not wearing the titel which gives me the "titel-skill".
As long as I stay at the same prim/sec class it don't disappear (or log out).
It first disappear when I SWAP class

I have tried /abar save - but don't seems like that work either ;/

- What to do? Is this a bug, or what can I do?

- I hope
that you understand what I mean.

Thanks in advance!
Prann - M/W/WD 90/90/90

- Laoch

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 1:50pm

When it doesn't show try /Abar load then yhr profile name. Should fix it.

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 2:21pm

Hmm yeah, it's just a bit better. But again it only works when I have the items in my backpack. And the titel skill "Fire Training" is disappearing all the time, it only stay if I'm wearing the titel "Vanguard Field Marshal" ;/
Prann - M/W/WD 90/90/90

- Laoch

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 2:40pm

It seems to me that vActionBar can only put skills/items in the action bar that you have in your skills or in your inventory. For those things that you don't have available always (such as fire training), a workaround is put them in slots that you keep the same between sec-classes; then the basic RoM action-bar functionality will put them in, and vActionBar will not change that.

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 2:52pm

It seems to me that vActionBar can only put skills/items in the action bar that you have in your skills or in your inventory. For those things that you don't have available always (such as fire training), a workaround is put them in slots that you keep the same between sec-classes; then the basic RoM action-bar functionality will put them in, and vActionBar will not change that.
Yeah, seems like that is the solution. But still it's so annoying :-)!
Prann - M/W/WD 90/90/90

- Laoch

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 2:53pm

Can't say I noticed with sw titles since I have macros for all. Would be a work around for you atleast(I think I forgot to send you on forum pm when you asked xD sorry) :P

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 3:00pm

Can't say I noticed with sw titles since I have macros for all. Would be a work around for you atleast(I think I forgot to send you on forum pm when you asked xD sorry) :P
Yeah, I'm still waiting for an answer haha :D
But isn't there anything to do, to fix that you don't have to have the certain item in your backpack?
Prann - M/W/WD 90/90/90

- Laoch