You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

• "Sarkas" started this thread

Monday, March 16th 2015, 5:14pm

Patch Discussion - Patch 6.2.2.2735

Discuss here.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 2:24pm

Nice to see a new event added, it was even funny to do even though my eyes don't agree with it xD

The 2 new mounts look cool, I hope to see them in IS soon (especially the second one :P)

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 2:41pm

stones from secret garden are +12-20 YET AGAIN, as well as there being stones for 80 cap here, like what the hell seriously... but the new mounts look cool, and good to see 5th boss fixed as well as general set skills.

mokkan666

The Artist

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 2:50pm

Fix for fifth in coe was nice to see aswell as the setskill. Missing something for fixing siegewars though. Also agree with cen on the secret guarden.

"OK ? now, girls. I want you to concentrate. Failure is not an option. And Bethany? If you feel the need to vomit up there, just swallow it."

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 2:56pm

same issues with secret garden as last year, if your client crashes as you enter use this link to fix it

Masazuka

Professional

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 3:02pm

thanks for secret garden, now ppl can make or try to make +20 items without spending buttloads of cash also giving those mid range guilds a chance to pimp up a little more and run higher stuff which is good for the servers ofc its gonna be farmed but thats RoM
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

larcera

Trainee

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 3:29pm

yeah the 80 jewels need to be 90 jewels atleast, or else they are useless. I understand if you make them +12-20, ofc you should pay for the security of the +16-20, but the level of them is useless..
"Game moderators are like the police. They're always gonna catch you doing something wrong, but can never help out when something wrong is done to you" - yoda

Retired until further notice

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 3:37pm

Most drops on events arent often updated to lvlcap, else we had raining smurfs/alpaca's instead of raining frogs this event.
well finally general ISS fixed, does this has effect on dwarves again?
and comon with PVP -servers fix soon? or actually getting badges?
<yes ik u can contact support but on dailly base this isnt an option since its not a game feature to get rewards this way>
hmm secret garden, at least activity of more chars will give RW the idea that the game is populated :evil:

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 3:37pm

Oh by the way the letters we find on mobs still celebrate fifth anniversary :P

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 3:41pm

Oh by the way the letters we find on mobs still celebrate fifth anniversary

+1 hahaha :thumbsup:

larcera

Trainee

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 3:48pm

looks like they copy and pasted this event.. without the good part (black bars for badges)
"Game moderators are like the police. They're always gonna catch you doing something wrong, but can never help out when something wrong is done to you" - yoda

Retired until further notice

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 3:53pm

Black bars, exchange npc and pom events are extra events not to patch event related, and they end earlier also ;)

Masazuka

Professional

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 4:02pm

Happy 6th Anniversary :beer:
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 4:35pm

... says enough about runewaker i think xD

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 6:12pm

... says enough about runewaker i think xD

That's because that 'minigame' was implemented on the 5th anniversary.

However, I do think the Loca could have been updated for it.

Zerienga

Intermediate

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 7:59pm

as well as it giving 90 and 100 jewels instead of 80 and 90 :P
90/90 P/K
90/60 WL/P
94/61/60/45/45 CH/WL/R/P/M

Wõlfpack and Chiropterascall on US Reni Mithras

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 9:25pm

as well as it giving 90 and 100 jewels instead of 80 and 90 :P

I don't think lvl 100 jewels are even in database as of yet...or at least I can't see them :)

NoNameFound

Professional

Occupation: Once a gatherer... / Accidentally causing another to spend ress amulets

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 10:05am

Thank you for the event :)

Zerienga

Intermediate

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 1:31pm

Same. I think I ran about 7 full accounts through yesterday. :whistling:
90/90 P/K
90/60 WL/P
94/61/60/45/45 CH/WL/R/P/M

Wõlfpack and Chiropterascall on US Reni Mithras

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 1:53pm

It seems like the new event in central plaza is already bugged after 1 day (at least on Isiltir) :(