You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

• "Sarkas" started this thread

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 11:43am

Patch Discussion - 6.3.0.2744

Discuss here ^^

Patch notes
here.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers
This post has already been reported.

Zerienga

Intermediate

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 11:58am

Anyone know if they fixed Banker Pafh's bleed, too?
90/90 P/K
90/60 WL/P
94/61/60/45/45 CH/WL/R/P/M

Wõlfpack and Chiropterascall on US Reni Mithras

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 2:15pm

Did they fixed camelia?

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 2:18pm

Anyone know if they fixed Banker Pafh's bleed, too?

[Known Issues]
  • [Veiled Crypt of Kashaylan] If Lismomo loses more than 20% HP per phase, Banka might get stuck in the ceiling.
  • [Kashaylan] Bankha Pafh’s debuff has a wrong value.
  • [Kashaylan] The Auction House NPC in Kashaylan doesn't display the option to open the Auction House.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 2:42pm

Did they fixed camelia?

Nope. unfortunately Camelia still only gets cast on yourself (plus AoE if in group). No other Target will get it ;(
Neben der besseren Lesbarkeit (Höflichkeit den anderen gegenüber!) kann die Verwendung von Großbuchstaben an den dafür vorgesehenen Stellen auch verständnisfördernd sein. Beispiel gefällig: "Der gefangene Floh." vs. "Der Gefangene floh."

Und Zeichensetzung kann Leben retten! Nachricht kurz vor der Vollstreckung: "Wartet nicht, hinrichten!" vs. "Wartet, nicht hinrichten!"

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 2:57pm

"IMPORTANT NOTE: These are tentative patch-notes. Changes might be made to them after the patch has been applied to the live-servers."

Im not ingame atm, did they fix something from that "list" what they posted earlier?
1 title > 638 titles :D
The Archenemy - Completed :D

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 3:11pm

These changes have been implemented.

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 3:55pm

The Evil Fish King is still bugged in new zone, it spawn a Furious Skalok on his place
Searius - R/S

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 4:22pm

patching and logging

anybody else have problems with patching today, because i download patch and on end of patching says cant find ''other exe'', file ;dont know what to do, it seems its finished updating and when i turn on client and get to logging window it says your version is different then the one from server, please uptade your version. i even tried system restore and gone to download update again and it still says the same.
every other update went good and fast this one didnt go well :S X( X( X( X( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

wanted to see if anybody else have those problems and if somebody know what to do about it . thx for any assistance.

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 4:46pm

i have same problem agin not finish auto patch like last time ....maybe must wait agin Yrcanos for add link "official manual updates"

pls fix this isue cant belive manual update and wait lots of hour when every new patch come ingame thx...!

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 5:14pm

Did they fixed camelia?

Nope. unfortunately Camelia still only gets cast on yourself (plus AoE if in group). No other Target will get it ;(
;(

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 6:23pm

this link trusted? sems all GM sleep and cant update "official manual updates "post

Zerienga

Intermediate

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 6:44pm

So, has anyone figured out boss strat to first boss, yet?
90/90 P/K
90/60 WL/P
94/61/60/45/45 CH/WL/R/P/M

Wõlfpack and Chiropterascall on US Reni Mithras

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 6:52pm

that link is trusted yes. Remember most GM's have a real life also...

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 6:56pm

I keep getting stuck at 80% with "File not found" and "Rollback the updated file" errors.

The patch file posted above fails in exactly the same way.
Agenor:
D 55 / S 56 / Wd 69
K 57 / M 73 / P 57
Ch 54 / R 51 / Wl 59

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "PurpleHaze" (Jun 2nd 2015, 7:02pm)

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 11:33pm

only way you gonna be able to download entire patch is by disabling your antivirus, coz it detects 1 file as trojan and imediatelly kills it, so dowload isnt finished properly, and you get message access denied like me probably, i just did what i said first and worked for me

dont know how they can operate game like this but this is ridiculous, and who guaranties safety of my comp if you put in trojans meh. pls tell runewaker to start working better on programing on patches and these problems wouldnt hapen.

only desperate ppls like me would expose its comp to viruses just to play your game :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: