You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 7th 2015, 2:03pm

Gridcliquelt

Is there any way to make it cast aoe skill automaticly with center or the circle to be the target you click or anyway to make it drop aoe without you having to chose the area?

Monday, September 7th 2015, 5:21pm

You can try making a macro like this:

/script CastSpellByName("Name of aoe")
/wait 0.1
/script CastSpellByName("Name of aoe")
/script SpellTargetUnit()

it should cast the aoe where your mouse is pointing at, not sure if it would work on gridcliqueit but you can try by placing it in your action bar and selecting it in the addon menu.

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 9:06am

Ok but how to place it in gridcliquelt? Btw the skill i wanna do is D/S Healing Arrows :)

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 10:29am

Oh wait i got it now will try thx :)

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 12:43pm

Tried the macro but its not working even on its own without gci :(

Zerienga

Intermediate

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 1:59pm

Try copy/pasting:

/script CastSpellByName("Healing Arrows")
/wait 0.1
/script CastSpellByName("Healing Arrows")
/script SpellTargetUnit()

If it still doesn't work, try making the wait time longer. Wait times shift depending on your ping. If shorter ones don't work, make them slightly longer (so, try 0.2 instead of 0.1).
90/90 P/K
90/60 WL/P
94/61/60/45/45 CH/WL/R/P/M

Wõlfpack and Chiropterascall on US Reni Mithras

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 3:57pm

Healing arrows are not like Thunderstorm, it has a few seconds cooldown (5 if i recall right)
the macro should work where ur mousepointer is

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 4:24pm

the macro zeri posted should work fine (I use a variation myself).

@OP: what you are asking for, targeted aoe area at the base of the target, has not been figured out yet as far as I know. that macro is the closest you'll get, but it requires a hotkey and mouse aim, but it is magnitudes better than the hotkey-click sequence without it.
CIKE - S/D/R