You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Yottahertz

Professional

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 7:17pm

cool pairing system, 1.7k vs 27, 21k vs 480 and much more. Well you all asked for a pairing system fix :thumbsup:

There wasn't anything wrong with the pairing system either, unfortunately people whine on the forum because 1 out of their 100 sieges is against an OP opposition and the whole pairing system must then be completely broken. Points in fact can represent a guild's strength well, BUT as long as points cannot be transferred through war declaration AND there must be sufficient incentives to actually win the siege instead of agreeing with the opponents to make a draw. Trust me, this happens in 80% of my sieges in ~1000 point area. But hey, you remain low in points and you get the same rewards as if you were to win the siege, so why not?

Justice shall prevail...

mokkan666

The Artist

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 8:37pm

suppose a chiron isnt a pet seeing they still attack through walls! \o/

"OK ? now, girls. I want you to concentrate. Failure is not an option. And Bethany? If you feel the need to vomit up there, just swallow it."

kako88

Master

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 9:32pm

Tempest is broken, harpies don't spawn!

will be 0 o clock...

Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir unzufrieden? - Bitte kontaktiere das große fliegende Spaghettimonster.

Friday, September 25th 2015, 1:06am

yea got into tempest, 3 of us got to round 16, few deaths. here was the HP on boss 16

kako88

Master

Friday, September 25th 2015, 11:25am

if you nuke wave 1-12 you can get to the last? round...
mobs are getting stronger and gave up to 10k XP in the last rounds, but not really hard to kill...
didn´t open all boxes yet since i was too tired afterwards, so no special new things found till now

but after all - tempest now is way more funny than before

Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir unzufrieden? - Bitte kontaktiere das große fliegende Spaghettimonster.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kako88" (Sep 25th 2015, 1:56pm)

Friday, September 25th 2015, 5:37pm

yea but it sucks to need to skip so many rounds just to be able to clear it with multiple people, and given the current time so few are actually gonna attend it.

Zerienga

Intermediate

Friday, September 25th 2015, 6:46pm

Hopefully it gets fixed next maint like saito is guessing on US forums. :3
90/90 P/K
90/60 WL/P
94/61/60/45/45 CH/WL/R/P/M

Wõlfpack and Chiropterascall on US Reni Mithras

Friday, September 25th 2015, 7:23pm

im honestly fine with the time as it is, if they make it back to 1 hour before siege, you will be late going to siege because of tempest...

kako88

Master

Friday, September 25th 2015, 10:55pm

update to the loot:
IS-thing like allways: transport-/.. runes, megafone,...
materials from all kinds depending on the level of the mobs
runes (small ones like harm depending on the level of mobs -> eg: harm X from last wave chest
normal items (up to blue lvl 92)

bigg chests:
(just used a few from last wave)
IS-things, normal stuff,
violet lvl 92 ini-stuff (normal mode)

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 12:25am

it seems there isn't anymore intel/am demon on craft's staves...sea, chill, illusion,mystery and void..(magical attack and magical def on all stat have switch to their original places) (same on mage's cape with tailoring)
I haven't try yet if only the 95's crafts are the only concern or if it's all level of craft
[img][/img]

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "HYTRIL" (Sep 26th 2015, 7:29am)

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 1:04pm

The fix is only for 95 stuff. The rest you can still craft int/matts.

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 3:20pm

Another spoke in the wheels of mages, as we cannot equip anything different from int/mattack. Is this a Bug? Have GM's any information about this??

Masazuka

Professional

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 9:45pm

make the dreamland loot be lvl 95 :cookie:

P.S. new zone looks really good and was fun questing, hope the next zones will be the same:)
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 10:41am

New zone has it charms, not just old mob recycling the kobolds (kobolds this big yeah ... :P ) are a nice fresh look. The morock looks makes me suspicious to an origin story...
Storyline not so bad so far, keeping in mind its a new continent kickoff.
some nice fixes and extra's in patch but not some real game changing or luring new players /old players
still no new zones for extra classes to level legally up
zone has huge laggs, the map icons are a big fail
kickbacks to loggin screen and crashes nothing fixed, its frustrating that this feature still excosts in game or is a build in dailly quest
pointdropping/matchfixing still excist gratz u accepted this
new zone is not enough for 2 classes to lvl up by quests, nvm the oher classes (even with full questpet bonus)
Happy with fix on this event :)
Overal nice zone, nothing new, no reason to expect my friends again in game, just repeat till things might change, contnent cleared now by this noob

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 3:30pm

Event has already broken from what I've seen twice, was just empty words xD

mokkan666

The Artist

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 7:01pm

Seriously this SW Matchmaking is complete bullshit.

You rush new content and what happens, you make everything go to shit. Be fucking ashamed Gameforge.

"OK ? now, girls. I want you to concentrate. Failure is not an option. And Bethany? If you feel the need to vomit up there, just swallow it."

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 7:03pm

^

"low guilds complained about point droppers, so we figured we'd let the big guilds beat them up abit to"
LOGIC!

incase people were confused what we talk about!

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Cenre" (Sep 27th 2015, 7:38pm)

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 7:22pm

Now point droppers need many points cause higher chance to get low guilds xD Logic at its best

NoNameFound

Professional

Occupation: Once a gatherer... / Accidentally causing another to spend ress amulets

Monday, September 28th 2015, 12:44am

New zone has it charms, not just old mob recycling the kobolds (kobolds this big yeah ... :P ) are a nice fresh look. The morock looks makes me suspicious to an origin story...
Storyline not so bad so far, keeping in mind its a new continent kickoff.
some nice fixes and extra's in patch but not some real game changing or luring new players /old players
still no new zones for extra classes to level legally up
zone has huge laggs, the map icons are a big fail
kickbacks to loggin screen and crashes nothing fixed, its frustrating that this feature still excosts in game or is a build in dailly quest
pointdropping/matchfixing still excist gratz u accepted this
new zone is not enough for 2 classes to lvl up by quests, nvm the oher classes (even with full questpet bonus)
Happy with fix on this event :)
Overal nice zone, nothing new, no reason to expect my friends again in game, just repeat till things might change, contnent cleared now by this noob

Some friends can return on call/when some others do or are ready to... Some are seemingly lost.
I have a warm point in my heart to this game still.

Congratulations on clearing the zone.
Thank you for this post and I will come visit the game soon to see some changes myself hopefully.

P.S.
I realized this is OT and will try to edit later to add more related contents to this post. Sorry. I'll try that in some days after testing myself. Meanwhile, half on topic. The presence of this post and its language (1st lines) reassure the above poster's opinion regarding game state and patch effect (even though I've only exposed to it by reading the notes etc). Yet maybe it's not so grim if people consider visiting/wanting to keep their chars by purpose (not deleting) still; planning to play again one day maybe or to occasionally log.

I do realize fixes and update should be careful (and no drastic hectic hazardous software changes could be made). I am for it. Yet sometimes things are a bit possibly too late for some people/guilds/groups/servers, and there might not be an ideal solution.

We discussed some things on IRC BTW, and as other also said, and as I agree, it seems that beside advertisement of the game, a drastic change in commercial approach is a must, in having ANY chance to reverse things. I know it's dangerous a bit too, and unsure to help/move things in any desirably direction, such change also needed to be known and your motives have to be trusted, but It seems patching is not your main issue, your approach regarding payments is (OFC having known bugs for long/new bugs by hectic patching or on the other hand a stall feeling possibly for some, doesn't help). This had caused a loss of population - can you stop the snow ball from rolling? I really hope you could. Some people joined a game announced as f2p (years ago) because of its being so, and when pushed aside, you eventually pushed also your p2p audience. Both because of enormous monetary requirements and an increase leaking of people outside the game deflating the population. I hope you can see the point without me trying more to elaborate now.

This post has been edited 19 times, last edit by "NoNameFound" (Sep 28th 2015, 1:23am)

Monday, September 28th 2015, 5:32pm

"we thought we'd change the way to get dragon titles, and then only give you 5 days to farm it before changing festival to just screw players over that extra 1 bit!" gj ... on the bright side, 2 patches in 2 weeks. runewaker must be good for another 6 months now.