You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 17th 2015, 7:57am

Returning Player!

Veteran Player here. Was reading up on a few posts where other members were asking if they should give it a try again and return back to RoM! And so far, I'm liking what I read.
Im currently downloading the client again. So as of now, im searching for an active PvE Guild. I may do some PvP during the boring times of my RoM life... but PvE is mainly where i'll be headed! This is also a new account, so i will be starting from scratch.
Character I will be rolling will be a Druid/Ranger I believe... But dont hold me to it! Also thinking about a Mage/Priest!

Thanks ahead of time! (:

Bass

Beginner

Saturday, October 17th 2015, 10:17am

Welcome back to RoM

Aaralyna

Professional

Saturday, October 17th 2015, 3:58pm

Welcome back :)
Aneíyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) - Infierno (Ionsai)
Aneiyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) and more alts (Siochain) :P
Proud Guild Leader of Crimsonmaddness (Sio) and Infierno (Ion)
Proud Queen of Infierno (Sio)

My site with guides:
http://anepedia.proboards.com/

Saturday, October 17th 2015, 7:36pm

Thank yoou guys.. Still updating. Forgot to update while sleeping lol... Getting aggravated bc i wanna play! (:

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Saturday, October 17th 2015, 11:33pm

Welcome back to Taborea!

If you're interested in recovering old characters/accounts, the wonderfully helpful folks at Support (that's us, btw) can help you out. ;)

Aesson

Trainee

• "Aesson" has been banned

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 11:46am

Welcome back!

NoNameFound

Professional

Occupation: Once a gatherer... / Accidentally causing another to spend ress amulets

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 10:31pm

Welcome back and good luck :)

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 1:56pm

wb in Taborea, and enjoy ur return :)