You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jinx

Boardcactus Supreme EN

• "Jinx" has been banned
  • "Jinx" started this thread

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 7:16pm

Patch Discussion - Patch 6.4.2

Feel free to discuss patch 6.4.2 here

Patch notes found here
Super Boardmoderator

This is My Color!

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 8:25pm

thanks for the laugh about 92 instance, recently? ha, never laughed so much in my life. Bug fixes preety meh, and we had juice festival for like 2 weeks so not long to get titles even if you reset events much as i did. Fail patch imo.

Inferiority

Knight of Taborea

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 8:16am

thanks for the laugh about 92 instance, recently? ha, never laughed so much in my life. Bug fixes preety meh, and we had juice festival for like 2 weeks so not long to get titles even if you reset events much as i did. Fail patch imo.

Have you been treading grapes? I'm pretty sure that's a little w(h)ine.
Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!
Warrior/Rogue (and millions of alts) on Aurora & Agenor // Mage/Priest on Erebos
http://romhiddenquests.ml // RoM Client & Patches Manual Download
Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

mokkan666

The Artist

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 9:19am

Have you been treading grapes? I'm pretty sure that's a little w(h)ine.

Whine? I found it accurate. But then again we actually play the game.

"OK ? now, girls. I want you to concentrate. Failure is not an option. And Bethany? If you feel the need to vomit up there, just swallow it."

Sanyo0o

Beginner

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 11:31am

Do you guys know what i love the most about this new patch notes ? The fact that they fixed the problem with the dreamland sta/wis stats :D ....oh wait a minute...still not fixed...wow..... :thumbdown:
With Respect

Sanyo0o

Masazuka

Professional

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 12:37pm

thanks for the fix for crafted shields :)

and if the lvl 92 ini is now closed when can we expect the lvl 95 ini?
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 12:43pm

after Server-Merge in about 2017 :)
Furor Teutonicus
Krieger-100/Kundi-100/Schurke-56/Ritter-23

Server Vidar

Masazuka

Professional

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 12:49pm

after Server-Merge in about 2017 :)

:lol:
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 4:07pm

level 95 mdef food still has a system_itemID name!

Fifio

Professional

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 4:56pm

level 95 mdef food still has a system_itemID name!

yes correct

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 2:07pm

Juice event was always short, i like regular events, but now its vroooom over
Pumpkin and snowflake, good end of year

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 4:15pm

new festival already...? literally impossible to collect titles from this event cause you've moved through so fast... just great... Cant even reset the events like other ones, so stupid.

Bass

Beginner

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 5:24pm

Noooo i'm only 2 days away from the last trick or treat title and then you change it already ;(

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 6:21pm

Annoying as it, you can keep the goodies obtained from the "Trick or Treat" event until next year and complete it then.

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 6:30pm

So players have to hang on to the items for 1 year because the event length isnt possible to actually get the titles ? Right, let me guess, next thing you say is, "you can always use rubies or diamonds to unlock extra space to store them for that year"...

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 7:03pm

Ribbon title took me 2 years to complete it because of the very low drop rate of those pies, and this year it was like given away so I don't see it that bad, if people really want a title they can wait for a year or more, it's not like it changes much it's just 5hp.

SaitoHajime

Trust me, I`m an engineer

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 5:51am

So players have to hang on to the items for 1 year because the event length isnt possible to actually get the titles ? Right, let me guess, next thing you say is, "you can always use rubies or diamonds to unlock extra space to store them for that year"...

Actually, you can. Since you've already said it, we don't need to, so thanks for the heads-up.

/me puts troll-hat down and goes to bed.
[This user speaks English on a near native level.]
[This user speaks German on a native level.]
[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear *whistle*

Sanyo0o

Beginner

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 2:07pm

I just have one question if its allowed. Did i read correctly ? Do you guys want to introduce a trade event thingy where you can only participate if you did quests and took part in the previous event ? So person that may or may not have 10 max level alts or they may or may not have done the previous event could never even trade with Owestein (or whats hes name :D )...because that would be an interesting thing to mess with players that are just done with events or they may have all titles already and decided to skip the previous event.

Thank you.
With Respect

Sanyo0o

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 2:10pm

I read it as "this event wasnt long enough to collect 300 canes for title, heres an npc that will take 200 instead that would've been possible to farm"

Sanyo0o

Beginner

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 2:15pm

oh....well in that case i'm gucci :thumbsup:
but if not then :thumbdown:
With Respect

Sanyo0o