You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

• "Sarkas" started this thread

Monday, January 25th 2016, 5:49pm

Patch Discussion - Patch 6.5.3

Discuss here

Patch here.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

degwood

Beginner

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 1:39pm

8 Festival Events

hey,

in patch notes you are declaring 8 Festival Events
i see only 7 :rolleyes:
missing>
- Rune Chessboard
Degwood - Wd(95)-Wr(95)-Sc(95)-Mg(95)-D(62)
Siochain

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "degwood" (Jan 26th 2016, 1:47pm)

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 2:16pm

Some players already posted some feedback about this new patch Here

cumps,

Drako

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 3:45pm

Already issues with Festival of Fire. Hopefully this festival is a rework and not a copy-paste from last year.
One man's lies are another man's truth

RedWhite

Professional

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 3:54pm

Already issues with Festival of Fire. Hopefully this festival is a rework and not a copy-paste from last year.
You actually believe it would be the first option? lol

Celes

Community Manager

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 4:14pm

in patch notes you are declaring 8 Festival Events
i see only 7 :rolleyes:
missing>
- Rune Chessboard
We overlooked to change number of festivals in patch notes. Rune Chessboard event in this year festival is not available, therefore there are only 7 of them.

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 4:21pm

I don't get it why events are being removed from festivals instead of adding new ones, it's the second event in a row that happened :/

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 4:27pm

I don't get it why events are being removed from festivals instead of adding new ones, it's the second event in a row that happened :/

^ this.

edit: Tokens completely broken now, used to bug sometimes that you can't spend sometimes, now can't spend at all.

edit 2: Transport broken to, gg do you even test these bloody patches?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Cenre" (Jan 26th 2016, 4:42pm)

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 4:44pm

Nevermind, now that I checked myself the chessboard is here (at least on Agenor server).

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 5:05pm

Masazuka

Professional

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 5:26pm

seriously who make these patches? i cant leave house on an alt

RW, get :shit: straigth
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 5:31pm

over 1 hour now of issues, no word from GM or CM. It's like they try to get people to be mad at their company...

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 5:31pm

Cant leave house, Agenor
manage to escape from house with teleport to logar :thumbsup:
[img][/img]

Celes

Community Manager

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 5:53pm

We are currently discussing our options and further steps we can take and once we have more information, I will share with you.

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 6:27pm

Can only get 7 of 20 toons out of house (not tried more yet).

Thought this mioght be account related as all toons on one acc worked or all toons on one acc didn't work. Unfortunately, also found one acc where one of the toons couldn't get out of house but rest could ...

Btw, as you have announced thje opening of the Hall of Chaos, does that mean you have also reopened the Hall of Fire (as the zone has been closed, on Agenor at least, for awhile)?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "RoMCaladin" (Jan 26th 2016, 6:37pm)

Masazuka

Professional

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 6:28pm

tell you what you should do: hire Samuel L. Jackson to play Jules Winnfield once more and take him to RW HQ after that let him loose
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

mokkan666

The Artist

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 7:06pm

the QA team seems pretty good at not doing their jobs :)

"OK ? now, girls. I want you to concentrate. Failure is not an option. And Bethany? If you feel the need to vomit up there, just swallow it."

MaherDD

Intermediate

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 7:45pm

300% dia promo after this...
Usud : Warlock 90 / Champion 60, Maher : Mage 85/ Priest 60, Sonique : Priest 85 / Mage 60

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 7:46pm

lol, think they should hire somebody who knows what he is doing, coz in this way i have feeling GF and RW are trying to shut down this game, which is shame :D

so much unprofesional behavior ....

3 stages , do program, test it, then release it lol. ITS SO SIMPLE :D

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 7:53pm

whats broken

so probably many heard this ... or saw already :D .. but wil lsay what dont work for me :D .... so. 1 - chanels i can see them but cant click, 2- mount work when it wish, 3- ports work .... after some time, tho they tax me everytime clicked 4 - ping is +100 to normal.
GG nice patch :) hope u fix it soon, as i see some call for compesation :) / and do this 200% dias promo finnaly / :)