You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 8:05pm

siege broke everything even more xD

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 8:06pm

Smells like rollback :D
Anyone seen black bar proof event? Smells like that is coming as compensation also!!
Muff and Sis are sitting in the tree Kay Eye Ess Ess Eye En Gee D:

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 8:36pm

Congratzzz people you finaly destroy this game :thumbdown: maybe is better to quit your jobs(don't take it personal) srry my bad english X(

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 8:40pm

Just keep the servers down for good! its time for this game to die, you cant break it more anyways

lies, lies lies, they CAN, just wait for new ZONE/lvl CAP ....i hope for bugs you can rich lvl over lvl cap and even weapons from other games ^^ 100000 dps hammers and flying mounts ofc really flying not just over water, and bugs that you can login in RoM your Terra Char ^^
P.s. btw did someone try to enter terra acc/ pass in RoM login meny? muhahaha
Want to know taste of Glory? I can found piece for you! Message me is not much left!

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 9:12pm

ha ha new patch was planed

Community Manager

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 9:38pm

new patch was planed
Yes, we are currently checking all options and solutions which are available for us without additional bug-fixing patch. Otherwise, I am afraid, we will need RW to provide a patch.

Still let's *cross fingers*.

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 9:43pm

Imo just skip this patch. Unpatch it or rollback 1 day.
One man's lies are another man's truth

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 9:46pm

Imo just skip this patch. Unpatch it or rollback 1 day.

^ this.

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 11:59pm

Best to roll back to Chapter 2.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "RedWhite" (Jan 27th 2016, 12:11am)

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 1:20am

well until some more decent info i will not enter house.....

Its really a shame after that post some months ago when GF met RW about game going into a new direction, expansion, chapter etc... to show us now that all is as it was, really seems that publisher only want and wanted this game for some extra bucks...

Some decent info would be greatly appreciated, it is really what people in this thread want atm (fix eta? rollback? bug list? warnings?)

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 2:12am

Not sure if its been mentioned in other thread, but biggest problem with the AA adjustments, without the blue team bug fixed, is that now, if ppl find themselves as the blue team, the just leave the battlefield, thus ending the match and meaning everyone gets zero badges. This was a small problem before, but now it seems to be the default tactic for most blue teams.

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 7:17am

There are 2 questions to be asked here... 1st is how can this go through hands of ones who test this things... and 2nd how can RW programm something withotu testing it? To see this bugs no big tests were needed... just loging in and walking 10 sec in any direction and clicking any npc...
2nd question is will GF like any real company (for example RITO GAMES, when they screw up ... all players get some sort of skin, RP (ingame currancy like diamonds) or something).
People lost hundreds of golds on your scammingsnoops.... will you even bother checking logs to give people gold back? Will you give people tp runes, shells, etc they wasted?
Sadly guess based on experience is no... cus you never shown you care...
And pls guys stop managing this game like you are managing alpha game... this game has some so nice features it doesnt deserve to be treated like you treat it... it deserves some care.

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 8:42am

Or well you could simple give us good old dia promo like from forggy times... 250% .... or simply give us voucher for one 500% purchase that would work too
Legoolass,Siochain (Aurora)

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 12:02pm

Regarding Arkanium Arena, no matter if you are on blue or red team the game kicks players, funny enough the ones that actually are playing seem to be kicked from AA and the afk toons remain. Good you decided to fix AA but why fix spiral drill before getting rid of the real problem, 6 versus 6 afk matches prevent real players to enter due to waiting in queue (and leaving cueue on changing class btw) and if you manage to enter, chances are big you either have 5 bots in party or crash / get kicked before you can (solo)play to victory.

Before badges of the warrior could be used to get stats there was hardly anybody playing AA, you change reward system and it gets abused simply because you get 20 badges for loosing.... but you oversee the simple fact STANDING AFK YOU DO NOT KILL ANYTHING.... so if you have players with ZERO heal, ZERO kills, ZERO deaths, and ZERO XP the logical solution is to give this toon ZERO badges regardless of being on the winning or loosing team....

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 1:54pm

Or well you could simple give us good old dia promo like from forggy times... 250% .... or simply give us voucher for one 500% purchase that would work too
Legoolass,Siochain (Aurora)
Bugs might be fixed or not but 250% or 500% is surely not gonna happen. I can't remember last time when there was a 250% promo under gameforge. And i think they'll reimburse the tp runes lost on account due to bug since it's fairly easy to that :P

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 2:19pm

Under gf there wasnt 250 % promo xd ^^ but forggy had it every no and than

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 2:32pm

With all the issues and incompetency recently, why would you even want to invest your money into a company as useless as gf and rw...? "Hey we failed, but great that you'll still give us your money if we do a big dia sale"

I personally want to know how someone can be stupid enough to code a patch as messed up as this, and which idiot at gf though "yea let's throw it on the live servers". I'm sure you'll come out and say " but it worked in the test servers " well honestly players are sick of hearing this crap. Every patch everything just magically works there but breaks on the live servers. Say's alot tbh...

The Artist

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 2:43pm

250% diapromo and +20jewel happy hour could seem fair when they've messed up as this.

But seriously, this just seems like sloppy/no testing of the patch whatsoever.

Time to do something for your playerbase gameforge to keep us around.

"OK ? now, girls. I want you to concentrate. Failure is not an option. And Bethany? If you feel the need to vomit up there, just swallow it."

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 4:53pm

i still got housing problems on other accounts
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 5:30pm

well, i can't really complain as regarding to transports, recall, house and guild acess my account's chars never bugged.
the only issue i'm currently having trouble with is the shell item vendors having closed shop and not giving me anything x)
GMs said they're trying to solve these issues, but this is a bug that should be solved briefly in a day's time at most, related to the event itself, isn't one of the worst =/