You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

• "Sarkas" started this thread

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 2:52pm

Patch Discussion - 6.5.4

Discuss here ^^

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Korosareta

Professional

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 9:10pm

With all the problems with game goin' bananaz and all you worry to death about what language ppl speak in chats instead of focusing with fixing your stuffs. Sheesh :cursing:
Muff and Sis are sitting in the tree Kay Eye Ess Ess Eye En Gee D:

Friday, February 26th 2016, 3:46am

Those changes have actually relaxed the rather over restrictive language rules as they were being interpreted before so I wouldn't complain about those changes.

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Friday, February 26th 2016, 8:34am

With all the problems with game goin' bananaz and all you worry to death about what language ppl speak in chats instead of focusing with fixing your stuffs. Sheesh :cursing:

You appear to have confused Gameforge with Runewaker...

Friday, February 26th 2016, 9:54am

You appear to have confused Gameforge with Runewaker...

The problem with roll-back of chars, existing since more than one week and obviously far away from a solution - this is really Runewaker's problem?

Korosareta

Professional

Friday, February 26th 2016, 11:42am

Well i don't see RW representative account posting on forums since some years so you guys get the rants haha. In my ( and perhaps other ppls) eyes GF is the one responsible for quite few fails during the past years including IS. IMO RW isn't the only one responsible for driving away a large number of players ;)

For example, one of the most recent notable fails is when you took the "BETA" word out of SW. Instead of things improving it was as SW regressed to the ALPHA stage ;)

Also i don't remember RW making empty promises!! Acta non verba !!!!

Cuiusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare ...
Muff and Sis are sitting in the tree Kay Eye Ess Ess Eye En Gee D:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Korosareta" (Feb 26th 2016, 11:48am)

Masazuka

Professional

Friday, February 26th 2016, 1:09pm

rom bday coming up soon, maybe thats a time where we can see some improvements but i bet even secret garden( that if will be any) wont have the rewards updated
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Arenja

Intermediate

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 8:26pm

don't be ridiculous, this language rule has bothered an entire server, eventually people got whispered to add an english or italian description to their character interface. this change in language rule was very reasuring and one of the best things that happened recently
....ﺲﺵﻕﻻﻉﺸﺊ ﮒﮕﭺﺵﻕﻻﻉﺸﺊ....
I can't remember, if I'm the good twin or the evil one.

Abwarten und Tee trinken ~ Und wenn das nicht hilft mit der Kanne werfen.