You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

• "Sarkas" started this thread

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 9:24am

Patch Discussion 6.5.5. - Mirror World and 7th Anniversary

Discuss here ^^

Patch Notes here.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 1:45pm

no more bottle daily eoj quest? :D

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 2:30pm

Made a bug report for that eoj quest since it's not mentioned in patchnotes.

Quoted

Status Update: Siege Wars on EU Servers

As you have surely noticed, siege war servers are offline again and unfortunately they will stay that way until Thursday. Then, with the patch 6.5.5, we will implement a system update prepared by Runewaker which generates more logs and thereby allows a deeper insight into the current issue.

For the time being, the NPCs Tina, Sophia and Evangeline will still be happy to compensate for the inconvenience in Varanas Central Plaza (channel 1).

Thank you all for your patience! Please be assured that we try our best to find a solution as soon as possible.

So, where are the NPC's?
Whizz <--> Zazu

"Veel beloven en weinig geven, doet gekken en dwazen in vreugde leven..."

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 2:36pm

So the letters from mobs are still referring to the fifth aniversary...

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 2:42pm

Rofl :Dfail devs are fail :)

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

• "Sarkas" started this thread

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 3:29pm

NPCs will be back soon(tm)

So the letters from mobs are still referring to the fifth aniversary...

Can you send me a screenshot of this in PM?

Edit: has been forwarded.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 4:24pm

mirror shards added to currency list -.- but not tokens still...

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 11:06pm

The loss of the Research Expert public quest is hardly a surprise. I assume the logic is the same as when they removed the public version of Demonstration Battle back in the day.

Nice to see garden rewards updated. Lets just hope we get another exchange event for our water elements tho!

Friday, March 18th 2016, 12:40pm

-1 to updating the mobs drop table for 2 years now. Ingame we're still celebrating 5th Anniversary year. I'm pretty sure this was forwarded last year also.
-1 to frog events. Correct me if I'm wrong but are we still celebrating Frogster? Or the frog is the emblem of GameForge now. Or it's easier to copy-paste then make your own events? If someone can answer.
+1 to removing bottle daily EoJ.
+1 to updating the Secret Garden.
-1 to mails and missing login stacking buff(if that event still take place). Plus, what happen to Daily Login Bonus. Was that project abandoned since it cause so many problems?
-1 to xp/tp event on weekend only. It got way shorter then last year. Plus, I get the reason why xp/tp events are on weekends. More free time and more players in weekends. But some of us don't want to waste the weekend playing RoM in the current state.
One man's lies are another man's truth

Masazuka

Professional

Friday, March 18th 2016, 8:30pm

several questions about Mirrorworld:

1- are the instances open world like tempest or varanas nightmare?

2- can you enter only solo or party is a must?

3- are the materials and the hearts bound or unbound? (if mirrorworld entries are limited and the mats are unbound will push many to become greedy and others cant enter)

4- does a character got limited entries or is server based?

5- is it possible to know what skills the combos give so we wont go blindly? ... looking at the guide it will require lots of farm
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Friday, March 18th 2016, 10:13pm

From what I've seen in DB all materials are unbound and that's nice even though from the guide it seems we'll need tons of them xD

About the skills I did some research and these should be (no clue on which pet combo is needed to make them):

- Burning Aggression, Increase Physical Damage by 9 for 10 seconds
- Prayer of Destruction, Increase Magical Damage by 9 for 10 seconds
- Spirit Illusion, Increase Healing by 63 for 20 seconds

The skill lvl increase with the avarage of the 2 pet levels so need to lvl both of them...