You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 21st 2016, 7:52am

Mirror World Clossed??

i opened this morning interface and i see mirror world interface empty.

can somebody clarify what is going on thx, since its removed without previous warning :)?

Monday, March 21st 2016, 1:58pm

Looking at the interface, there are only instances listed for Saturdays and Sundays. By implication, the Mirrorworld is only open at the weekends...

Monday, March 21st 2016, 2:56pm

i would think not, read the mirrorworld guide, it shows:

probably just forgot to set them up.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Monday, March 21st 2016, 5:09pm

The mirrorworld was closed intentionally and it will be opened again. And that's all information we currently have.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Monday, March 21st 2016, 6:06pm

Nice one. What was the intention or didn't you ask? xD
Whizz <--> Zazu

"Veel beloven en weinig geven, doet gekken en dwazen in vreugde leven..."

Monday, March 21st 2016, 6:11pm

Would assume it was because you could get over 300 frog celebration tickets and 20+ angel sighs per day, then reset it for 1 diamond and repeat it.

Monday, March 21st 2016, 7:24pm

new pet system bugged.......
skill is fine work good but pet stat bonus always disaper ...when i change pet then bk stat bonus ok ...but after 30sec or 1min is disaper agin so need redo pls fix it thx

Monday, March 21st 2016, 8:44pm

Would assume it was because you could get over 300 frog celebration tickets and 20+ angel sighs per day, then reset it for 1 diamond and repeat it.
Not sure why they'd panic over it now that triple drop rate is over, since that was the main reason why you could get so much. Not that the frog certs gave anything of tremendous diamond value. Phoenix and angel sign you can already buy from new vendor, and uni pot you can spam 20 times more often than phoenix now that so many people have over a thousand.

Unless they're really really worried about the 100k XP orbs, because people can do a single daily and get 6 times that much XP :D
M/P/W
C/P/M
Govinda

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 5:17pm

seems they did not fix anything whit maint or did they implant more bugs gratz on 7 year celebration

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:10pm

Following the new post about mirrorworld - introduce an item that resets it that can be gifted. ty.

Also, i feel like the reason mirrorworld has been changed to special weekend and stuff is because you didnt expect it to be so abuseable right? if so, just state it like that. Thanks :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cenre" (Mar 24th 2016, 4:15pm)

Masazuka

Professional

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:30pm

nice move really NOT.... lower the amount of hearts needed to rank the cenedrils cuz with this weekend special bla bla will take years to max it and this new information should have been given before the launch of mirrorworld... just more proof that good things are taken away and bad stuff arent :thumbdown:
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Monday, March 28th 2016, 8:33am

I don't really understand your problem. As some GM already said, it was never planned to always be open (and thanks for that, increases daily play time quite much). I can't complain about the 75 dia either. On average (with my main) I get 500 shards and 250 frog certificates (with 2 open categories). 500 shards mean 15 phoenixes, 250 frog certs -- don't know the statistics, but what I get out of them ist usually worth the 75 dia. 15 phoenixes are (happy hour) 120 dia. So usually nice(!) items for a value of 200 dia.

I don't know the price for the third reset, but I guess it to be 225 dia. With all Mirror Worlds open, then even 300 dias is a "fair" price for a reset.

But I like the idea of a giftable item, but for the second reset you then should need 2 Items. Also the price should be a *little* higher, maybe 80 instead of 75. To encourage loading diamonds yourself.

About the long time for maxing: this is an mmorpg. These games are developed to not get everything immediatelly. Remember the normal pets? Even with the amulettes from this event it takes ages to reach lv60.
Tuath: Shearten, Urnden, Taiorme und noch ein paar mehr

Monday, March 28th 2016, 4:11pm

Nice math but you need to put in factor the time also. Which is important for some, or we'll all grinders after 7 years? Yes, this is a mmo, and maybe you do all mini games for stats and maybe Tempest Height for runes, or SW for badges when it will work. Maybe other stuff like Dreamland. Adding another instances for pet and chards as part of the game means also time you need for it. So basically another 1h to your daily stuff(in weekends and holidays). Time that, on weekends is important if you plan a long run with your guild. Now ofc, you don't need to do all of this, but there are players who do.
Personally, even if I could afford to reset MW, I can't in weekends. But that's me, just a player who thinks weekends are for having fun(offgame OR running a fun/nice/hard instance with guild) not to farm MW.
If you have all the time in the world then sure, np, reset it as many times you want and run it all weekend long. Totally worth it, I guess, but remember, sometimes only 2 instances are open and you're assuming certificates will drop for next event also?
One man's lies are another man's truth

Monday, March 28th 2016, 6:12pm

I assume certs will drop for next event, too, yes. As we don't have any information that's all I can do. Just did one repeat today. In total 2h. Long time, not too much fun but wanted to find out how much i could get. Over 900 certs. Only Today. 18 Daily, 18 Angel, 21 Phoenix, several amulettes.
In four days I got 2782 Shards. Another 90 Phoenixes -- if I want. This is now enough for months (maybe weeks or years for some players).

So I say (for the future) for me only Daily and those Cenedril-Hearts count. But still, 75 Dias is fine if you only get 4 dailes. That is, of course, a calculation that fits for me an not necessarily for all.

But still I say that if you need months to max out the cenedril, that's not too much time.

Of course, if those MW won't have certs for the next event, I will revise my opinion on the price.

Aside this I think it would be fair if the price was e.g. 25dia per open group. would be 50 for 2 and 75 for 3. But as this isn't the feedback section, I don't think this will do anything. Wait a few weeks, then we can give feedback that might change something some time.

Rebslager

Trainee

Monday, March 28th 2016, 9:26pm

I can't enter ... The game just crashes when I tries. But I guess it is just how the game is now. Some players just crashes and crashes. And with things like this you can't get any help from support. First time I tried to enter today...3 tries...and it just hard crashes. But it is the same problem I had after an update in Goblins at some point...pay..and it crashed...same thing here... and no it is not here the problem is. Every single time in the over 5 years I have played the game the problems starts and ends with an update...but the answer is always the same. Re-install the game...remove add ons... I have not had one time it has helped...so I just have to wait for the next update because it is a waste of time to re-install.. often it actually makes things worse with crashes in other spots too.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rebslager" (Mar 28th 2016, 9:36pm)

Monday, March 28th 2016, 10:01pm

I read about this somewhere, can't remember.
Seems to be sth about a missing .wdb file.
I'm from the German Com, so most probably it was somewhere there.

Monday, March 28th 2016, 10:04pm

Most likely it's simply a corrupted texture file, could also be if you play with an extra file that removes effects something that breaks mirrorworld in there, so if you do play with it(cant name it on forum cause its illegal) try removing that and see if it fixes issue.

Rebslager

Trainee

Monday, March 28th 2016, 10:14pm

I talked to a guy in my guild...it is on the spanish server...3 people has a file missing...all the same file..but I play the English client. But we are not allowed to change files...so I am actually not allowed to put their file in.... it is the 01 file... and I have no idea if a spanish version would crash it either...but 3 people in one guild... same problem... it is pretty massive.

Everytime I have to update the game I have to close down my virus guard and my internet security or it will go crazy. For what I am told by the company who makes my virus guard it is because the programming is missing vital information so the security guard reacts. But we all know that already cause why should the game crash this much if the files were okay to begin with?

A little bonus info.. I have the ROM on 2 computeres.....the same file is missing on both. And they haven't the same guards...and they dont have the same windows.. But still I have the problem on 2 computers... So maybe Gameforge should post the file in here. This file is missing: dng_mirror_world_01.wdb ... Or do they want me to mess with gamefiles with is illigal ? I wonder what they will offer in return...but they didn't with the other mini games when I had problem there...so I will not even try to make a ticket about it...if I made a ticket then other with the same problem wouldn't get the answer or the file either..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rebslager" (Mar 28th 2016, 10:25pm)

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 3:37am

This is not entirely correct. There is a missing file, this is true. And as well as for the secret garden, which went missing for some people too, the files have been officially uploaded. While we are still waiting for a download link like this for the mirror world, in the meantime you can use the following link and replace the missing and/or corrupted files: http://www.rom-welten.de/download/mirror…les_6552769.zip

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

runic

Beginner

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 6:33pm

Where do we install these files again?