You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 10:14pm

PlantCare and the new IS

Any chance of an update to the current PlantCare version to stop it constantly opening and closing the new Item Shop Window?

I know its PlantCare causing the problem cos removing it solves the problem but I really don't want to have to tend my 200 plant pots without this addon!

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 10:27pm

Just removing the morphclock.lua and .xml file in the libs folder is enough to fix it.

there is a few other addons that use time that have issues.

D303fix: To fix this you need to open d303fix.xml file and remove the line that has onLoad in it(thx chip for finding this fix)

Zzinfobars: Just remove/disable the tmie and date function.

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 10:32pm

Thanks for the reply, I had found out that is the way the clocks are used. I know some addons use the MorphClock without issue too, so it is possible to rewrite the addon so it doesn't have this issue.

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 11:22pm

Hello,

The problem is indeed MorphClock and the like, since they use functions to request the time through the Item-Shop. It used to be possible, but not anymore now. In order to fix the problem you should take out the respective add-ons until the developer implements a fix.

Zerker.

Eating Bugs for Breakfast & Exploits for Lunch

Feed me: Bug Forum EN - Bug Forum DE

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 12:07am

I noted an updated PlantCare today.

Unfortunately this update doesn't resolve the problem.

The developer needs to terminate the MorphClock on error and not restart it.

This means that the new IS will open on 1st load and you need to manually close it, but it won't keep toggling thereafter.

Thanks

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 1:34pm

OK, now that I can post again, further investigation showed that the "new" version of PlantCare available on Curse, was really just a repost of the previous version. Did the wrong file get uploaded?

PS: Can the appropriate staff please enable own post editing in this section? thank you.

Saturday, April 23rd 2016, 10:31am

Hi, the actual version 6.4.2 will not use anymore Morphlock. The problem with the Itemshop will not apear anymore.
The only thing is that you need another Addon to provide the time, if you do not have one.
This Addon for example not using the IS #OS-Fix
Addons: Plantcare, yGather

Saturday, April 23rd 2016, 2:22pm

Thanks for the update. It does indeed work fine for me now. My problem was that when Curse 1st showed an updated version available, it still downloaded 6.4.0 for me. I have 6.4.2 now ty. I'm personally fine without the time so its al good :)