You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 3:56pm

Taborean Journal for Shataem Archipelago

I passed my days securing the Moorlands of Farsitan region when suddenly a huge spacial rift has opened up at the Mularan Barrage, that gateway to the Holy City. The Eye of Wisdom have issued warnings not to approach the rift, leaving the Holy City cut off from the outside world. In order to restore balance to Taborea, a new organization was set up. The "Hand of Balance" is going to conduct some preliminary investigations on the Shataem Archipelago, where the source of this evil lies.

What would be the better job for a warrior like me, who is experienced in many battles?

Without any hesitation I jump into the transport portal, which is taking me to the Shataem Archipelago. Once arrived, I'm briefed with the current unstable situation of the region. Our newly created outpost Silver Streak Camp is constantly under attack by yet unknown enemies . . .

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 2:59pm

After intensely investigating the suspicious activity in the region, we have discovered a mysterious group called the "Inexorable League". Not only are they the ones threatening our mission on the Shataem Archipelago, but they are also conducting dark experiments and disturbing local jungle inhabitants and animals.

They've captured some creatures from the West Coast of Tasuq and locked them up in the Gray Citadel as a test group to see how they react to spatial magic. I've no doubt that the Inexorable League is at the heart of this entire mystery. We still don't know exactly what they're trying to achieve, but we do know that we have to stop them. Therefore we decided to infiltrate into the Gray Citadel.

Saturday, August 13th 2016, 3:05pm

We finally learnt the truth behind the actions of the Inexorable League and we decided to openly declare our hostility to this dangerous group after we established an official base. We need to put a stop to their wild experiments, so we have started to make preparations for to an all-out attack on their headquarters in Reaper's Horn. Therefore, we will have to cross The Valley of No Return - it is indeed a suiting name considering that there can't be peace between us and the Inexorable League. . .

It seems we are one step behind our enemy. They already managed to make preparations for a dark ritual, which will take place in the Vale of Rites and will be lead by Inexorable League's leader Mazzren the Reaper. We need to stop them from performing their dark magic , otherwise we would be stranded on this island.

Other islands of the Shataem Archipelago might have already fallen into the hands of our enemies. I fear the worst. . .

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Monday, March 27th 2017, 4:18pm

After months of preparation we are finally ready to move forward from Shataem Archipelago to the next island - Korris.

Aydan Highlander has already set off for Korris with a few members of the Hand of Balance and I am planning to follow on and provide some assistance setting up the first camp on the island. For now, there's absolutely no sign of the Inexorable League here, but I am afraid this state of affairs won't last long.

Meanwhile Arlya, who just arrived from Tasuq, started her research and determined that the fluctuations in the spatial magic on the island are different from those on Tasuq. We found out, that the air temperature around at Hillwatch Camp is very low. That's very unusual for a tropical island and surly there had to be the reason for this uncommon state. We found a strange altar on a hill in the east along with some traces of Inexorable League.

They call it "Shadow Altar" and we need to investigate it closer to find out what that Inexorable League is up to.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Celes

Community Manager

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 3:04pm

We discovered the report saying, that the Inexorable League erected two other altars besides the Shadow Altar in the Korris Lowlands: the Altar of the Dying Sea south of the Citadel Outpost and the Darkfell Altar on the west. Our main priority for now would be to destroy these altars and to transcribe the spatial stabilization spell for ourselves.

We also found out that our enemies attempt to get the others to contribute their military strength to their cause. The Hand of Balance's scouting party, which was snooping around near the Darkfell Altar has already confirmed our worst suspicions. This can get only more difficult for us from now on. Therefore we need to eliminate some of the Inexorable League's allies before it will be too late. Also it would be helpful to find out why they joined the League so quickly after moving to Korris - there must be reasons behind this unexpected alliance.

To figure this out, we moved our base of operation to the Icefog Camp, which lies in closer distance to the Frost Camp - the main base of the Inexorable League in Korris. But it's heavy guarded and it won't be easy to infiltrate.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Friday, March 31st 2017, 3:00pm

Due to our scouting party, we managed to gather the vital information regarding the unexpected alliance between the Inexorable League and Minotaur and Cyclops tribes, which have been moved to Korris by a displacement ritual. They have been tricked by a person called Cibel the Mediator and all evidences indicate, that she will try to perform another spatial transfer. If Cibel manages to complete the ritual, there's the danger that the members of the Hand of Balance on Korris will be transferred to another parallel world. We must stop her at any cost!

To do that, the Hand of Balance have gathered a group of honourable heroes, whose task will be to infiltrate the enemy base. The fight will be tough as The Inexorable League has already assembled a large number of fighters on the Ice Blade Plateau.

It looks like this is the place where the decisive battle on Korris will take place.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

Celes

Community Manager

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 2:17pm

Enoch Island - Day 1

As our mission in Korris came to an end we started the preparations to move to next island - Enoch. We established our first base of operation at Nebula Woods Camp. As soon as I have arrived Kerley Hill sent me to collect the magical detectors, which he himself has built up in the Murky Valley, the area around the camp. An analysis of the data from the detectors revealed that the spatial magma fluctuations in Enoch are very regular and we took ground and air samples to find out why this was the case.

After we came back we learnt that Kerley and Northin, Minotaur from Korris, have both been taken prisoner by the Angren Leonine on their exploratory tour of the Northern Nebula Woods. We went to Angren Leonine's Jadefang Outpost to find out all of this was just a misunderstanding as they went voluntarily with the Angren. Both Angren Leonine and Jyr'na Elves were under control of the Inexorable League leader Kadnis the Sower and their homeland has been transported to Enoch. Both groups want to join the alliance with the Hand of Balance to oppose the Inexorable League, but first we need to prove worthy of the test.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 2:00pm

Enoch Island - Day 2

After completion of the trials, the alliance has been formed and the next goal for Hand of Balance is Twilight Marsh, where Blackstar Sanctuary is located. We worked day and night and finally we managed to make a surprise attack on the Sanctuary to destroy the Holy Crystal and thanks to it we'll be able to reduce the concentration of corrupting magic in this area.

The next destination is Moonclaw Sanctuary in Southern Nebula Woods. There we found a few captive tribesmen, who have not yet been infected by Inexorable League and we were preparing the plan to liberate them. While we were teleporting them one by one to the Southtree Station, we encountered Kadnis the Sower herself in the Sanctuary. Unfortunately, we were too late and the seed of total decay has already been sown threatening all life on Enoch Island.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 1:34pm

Enoch Island - Day 3

We followed Kadnis' trail all the way to Sun Temple of Eternal Sleep in Veiled Forest and to be able to start the attack, we set up the base in Azure Camp. However to attack the Temple, we first need to destroy Inexorable League's army in the Demon Bastion and prevent them from sending reinforcements. Only then we can proceed with our plans to stop Kadnis.

Once our forces were prepared, Aydan himself lead the assault with the Ansari troops watching our back. Meanwhile, I and other honourable heroes, were tasked with taking care of Kadnis and preventing her from performing and finishing sowing the seed, which would lead to the inevitable destruction of the Enoch
Island.