You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 3:38pm

[Feedback] Itemshop appears after every transport or change of zone.

Title: After every transport or zonechange the NEW itemshop window appears.

Description: Log into game, Itemshop window. Go to another zone, Itemshop window, enter your house, Itemshop window etc. etc.

Version: 7.0.0.2781.en

Server: Agenor

Screenshots: Available upon request.
If all else fails, play dead :)

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 3:49pm

Hi,

This issue is known, it happens when you use some addons that cause conflicts with the Item-Shop. I suggest you check [Sammelthread] Problem-Addons die den Item-Shop dauerhaft aufmachen to see if you use any add-ons in the list, and delete them accordingly. Alternatively, you can try to find out yourself which addon(s) is/are causing problems by turning them on and off.

Zerker.

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 4:26pm

Thx Zerker,

I managed to find the culprit: d303Fix addon v0.9, removed it and the Itemshop window does not appear after zonechange.

Can be closed, case solved.

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 9:44pm

There was a thread in English forum about it too somewhere for people who don't understand German cause I guess some will read this thread for reference in future so I'll try to find it.

is this the one you are looking for? PlantCare and the new IS

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 11:01pm

There was a thread in English forum about it too somewhere for people who don't understand German cause I guess some will read this thread for reference in future so I'll try to find it.

is this the one you are looking for? PlantCare and the new IS

Thx Cenre but I don't use Plantcare :D Like I said, when I removed the d303fixv0.9 addon the itemshop window didn't show up anymore after changing zones.

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 11:05pm

yea d303fix was an issue, because it tried to recieve the time from the old itemshop, a long with a number of addons listed in that thread some gm added to my post^^

Anyway, glad you fixed your issue.

PS: that thread for plantcare is old, since future update fixed it.

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 11:05pm

if you click the link you will see this:

Just removing the morphclock.lua and .xml file in the libs folder is enough to fix it.

there is a few other addons that use time that have issues.

D303fix: To fix this you need to open d303fix.xml file and remove the line that has onLoad in it(thx chip for finding this fix)

Zzinfobars: Just remove/disable the tmie and date function.

Inferiority

Knight of Taborea

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 10:56pm

Funnily enough, I do not use *any* of the addons mentioned here, or in the DE thread linked above by Zerker, but I get the Item Shop popping up on start/transport. Still trying to figure out which addon is causing the problem for me.
Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!
Warrior/Rogue (and millions of alts) on Aurora & Agenor // Mage/Priest on Erebos
http://romhiddenquests.ml // RoM Client & Patches Manual Download
Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 12:48am

Any addon that involves time, trying to collect it from old shop is what causes the itemshop to open, so probably narrows down a lot. Post a list of addons and someone can probably help.

Inferiority

Knight of Taborea

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 7:02pm

I think I found it - RoMBa might be to blame as it uses MorphClock.
Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!
Warrior/Rogue (and millions of alts) on Aurora & Agenor // Mage/Priest on Erebos
http://romhiddenquests.ml // RoM Client & Patches Manual Download
Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 9:13pm

Yes if it uses morphclock it will be trying to receive the time from itemshop, if you remove the morphclock files it should fix the issue, only issue will be the addon won't show the time anymore.