You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 10:54am

Halloween Broken event

For the 3rd,at least, year in the row,this event is broken. No houses,no logins,no pots,bad gifts..
We have xp/tp event and we cannot have house bonus on xp/tp...
We have xp/tp event and we cannot have access to items for alts
We have xp/tp event and we cannot have access to pots stored inside house..
We have xp/tp drop event and we cannot buff up with luck pots... so no drop event.
And really stop gifting patt food,strong stimulants and bull.shit like that.noone needs them.Its like no Event is running actually,plus u get angry costumers.

Wake up,our nights are spooky!!!!!
Love Elves ,adore dwarves
Dont close your eyes cause Tartaros is near
i can solo all,i can kill none
Ask for my help,if i can, i will

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 3:54pm

We have xp/tp event and we cannot have access to pots stored inside house..
We have xp/tp drop event and we cannot buff up with luck pots... so no drop event.

The House situation is indeed, annoying, to say the least.
Have you found the free Housemaid potions in the Item Shop? You can claim them once per day per account, but there is that provision already made by Gameforge to at least try and offset some of the problem of the lack of House zone.

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 4:57pm

It refers to the experience bonus objects home, that would be a great time at an event double and triple experience ... but as commenting, third year with the same event, same bad gifts, same mistakes ...

Regrettable :thumbdown:
:hail: “Es absurdo pedir a los dioses lo que cada uno es capaz de procurarse por sí mismo.” --- Epicuro de Samos :hail:

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 5:13pm

A good gesture would be to repeat this event after the house is fixed. But let's see if that happens :)

mokkan666

The Artist

Monday, October 31st 2016, 9:28am

What bugged Me was that The Food we got was lvl 90, so either someone forgot what Cap we have nowadays or they simply copy-pasted it.

Lack of a house sure is annoying especially when you have like 30-40 chests in there filled with goodies.

Backpack tickets are appreciated, to some extent. But for us who already had all 6 Open and filled and same with bank, it feels redundant since it doesnt help us One bit.

"OK ? now, girls. I want you to concentrate. Failure is not an option. And Bethany? If you feel the need to vomit up there, just swallow it."