You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

• "SheIsMyHeroin" started this thread

Tuesday, November 1st 2016, 7:51pm

Compensation for broken Houses and Broken Halloween event! (can't login on bonus EXP event)

I don't think backpack tickets are enough to compensate us for 2 weeks without home access!
This problem with houses happens for 3-th time alas 3 years on nearly ( not sure 100%) Halloween Event! So is not a random bug ..... is something that happens regular (already) !!!
NO house maid buff .... is important for PvE much more then pvp .for sure % attack power buff mean a lot in inis ...
NO access to items in house (in my case lot of stats and items for use)
my DPS gear for my priests for make Mirrorworld ...... is on house maid ....
all my low lvl weapons with EXP runes are in my 3-th house maid inventory ....
NO way to colect EXP/TP bonus in house ...... spend like 1000 dias + on house of 2 new chars .......... (all i had was used on first 2 days of bonus EXP event) ....
NO access to house of 3 alts to take Elements for legendary zodiak pet for EXP/TP from quests ...... had like 70 daily reset tickets to each of them ......
Are you really think 4 tickets for 1 week backpack will compensate Me???
Won't talk about "have 2 items with stats i promised to freiend but are in ....... house" I think everyone in game suffer from missing house ....... or i am wrong!
Maybe Gameforge can show this time other kind of compensations
Something comparable with fail this 2 weeks!
Changes we was asking so long and so badly is time to become truth!
1. Put all +20 jewels in IS ......perfect one also! On decent price!
2. Start do some small but regular Proof events ..... 2-3 days 3-5 proofs per acc every 2-3 months ....... (or every first week on month you can exchange 3 times "something for 5 proofs" .....Regular and announced few days before (and not broken)
3. Regular month based amount of free dias! 100-200 per month (Acc with 98 character) .... if you have ....... something done 20 times for a month (drop in goblin mines= 100 dias) then exchange for some FREE dias (can be from Mirrorworld also = 200 dias)
i HOPE Gameforge WON't bankrupt if give AWAY 30000- 50000 dias per SERVER! every month!
I want to make game better! Why you try to stop me?

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 11:20pm

i feel with you on this matter but cruel reality is that they really dont care what we think. otherwise they would give something already, they just look after greasing up their wallets.

sfm accounts were deleted for this reason you mentioned. Even if you earned it by hard work and beeing there for years, they don't care. we been demanding proof events, compensations for broken houses, failed xp events, but do they even try to do something, noooo, it's so hard to program simple proof event. or put 1 npc with patk/matk buff.

we been asking for stuff for months and all we got was 1 lvl raised cap . i mean are you freeking kidding me,

LITTLE ADVICE : start paying atention to players wishes, because we are the ones that bring you money.

but meh why am i even trying. i know nobody cares what we want or wish.

mokkan666

The Artist

Wednesday, November 9th 2016, 6:09pm

So npc's will come tomorrow, it better be good ones. But its just going to be shite and wont really compensate any of our troubles.

They should compensate us with diamonds, that could be the stick they need to not mess up the servers anymore.

Retired from RoM and spending the monies elsewhere.

Moraglia

Beginner

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 11:07am

I'm hoping for a buff for house energy, but still I can't believe a game that has been going for so long can get away with making players homeless since 17/18 October! Any new players that might have been seduced by the idea of 100%/200%xp during the halloween event would have left at lvl 3 knowing they had no ability of entering their new home......

Challenger

Intermediate

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 1:31pm

attack/damage foods? phrius potion and shells? this is the compensation you come up with? seriously?

Challenger (r/m Hotdog), Oldass (wl/ch Exercitus)

Vidar(ew)

#nerffearcap, #nerf wl ibp set skill!

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 1:50pm

That is pretty much insulting...nothing new...
Ralesius S/W/R/M/K 99/99/99/70/70
Ralence Ch/W/R/WL/M/P 99/99/99/99/99/99 dwarf powa!

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 6:46pm

Disappointing :(
Do you feel the Desire? ^^

Morriggan
Warrior/Mage/Priest
Legend Planting, Herbalism, Wood and Cooking.
Master Alchemy and Mining.

Playing since 23 January 2010

Make love no war :love:

Challenger

Intermediate

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 7:06pm

since you miserably failed about houses again can we get pots back on IS at least?

Challenger (r/m Hotdog), Oldass (wl/ch Exercitus)

Vidar(ew)

#nerffearcap, #nerf wl ibp set skill!

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 9:02pm

since you miserably failed about houses again can we get pots back on IS at least?

Already forwarded. More info will come once we have it.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

mokkan666

The Artist

Friday, November 11th 2016, 2:40pm

:thumbdown: :grumble:

well seems people are content with the really cheap compensation they are handing out.. boy has this game died.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mokkan666" (Nov 17th 2016, 11:00pm)

mokkan666

The Artist

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 2:30pm

Energy , home sweet homes and plantingcrap. Are you mocking us?

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:59am

Not sure about the one week at a time method for the roll outs but ok. Would be nice to know how many more rounds there are to come.

House energy I get, Home-Sweet-Home's I don't get at all and plant foods I get but they aren't providing enough to compensate for the lost harvest all us planters suffered when housing was closed (would need to be 40 of each and max we can get is 8 of each). I also hope the compensation for the lost guild mats (ore/wood/herbs) are still in the pipeline.