You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mokkan666

The Artist

Friday, February 9th 2018, 9:32am

Lets have a sw without combat engines! :D

"OK ? now, girls. I want you to concentrate. Failure is not an option. And Bethany? If you feel the need to vomit up there, just swallow it."

Challenger

Intermediate

• "Challenger" started this thread

Friday, February 9th 2018, 1:13pm

noone wants to watch you spam gates with one skill
and what is your guild doing 60 minutes in siege to your gates ?? And it justifies that just because you fight in the middle? But that's what Magio wants, brainless fighting in the middle. But woe, there's someone playing with brains.
we dont do chm to hold a hopeless fight for 1 hour we do it to keep gates up in a good fight so it doesnt get ruined

brainless fighting in the middle? giving herald to some nab p/m to spend entire sw fcapp then whine about crash macros (which only happens when your enemy finishes upgarde and you have 0 for some reason) is not brainless but buffing and actually doing pvp is brainless?

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

DEACTIVATE WISHING WELL NPCS !!!!

Fearcappers: In recognition of your overwhelming victory, let's call it a draw

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Friday, February 9th 2018, 1:28pm

Ah the heat of the fight ^^ we all get caught up by it and dragged away, but this thread is about the points and matching. And if you can't stick to that, we'll have to close it.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Magío

Trainee

Friday, February 9th 2018, 9:30pm

Ty Sarkas. Anyway, all this is easily avoided if those weak 2k guilds don't get matched with stronger guilds as would be the case if my suggestion was implemented.
Magío
Pewpewkittens/Venividivici-US-Aeterna
Plz Merge US with EU

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 1:29pm

Agreed, this system should be changed - there's no way a 2k point guild should be fighting a 90k point guild, logically. The main arguments I see for the current system is that it encourages variety - even the top guilds get to face different opponents each day (contrary to the QQ in this thread about them not being able to win vs a 2k point guild in 15 minutes - must be very depressing when guilds don't just roll over for you). While i see the merit for the top guilds fighting other top guilds each day, it is worse for both in my opinion - those guilds will get bored of fighting each other (especially since member counts of both guilds will fluctuate daily, resulting in some fairly uneven wars), and smaller guilds won't get the chance to fight against top opponents, which can be rewarding if approached with a good mentality. (But like I said at the start, logically there's no way it should really happen - only because the number of guilds above 10k points or so is fairly low).

However, you can talk about the match system all you like. Imo SW needs to be fundamentally changed - yes, FCapping is something that needs a major overhaul (i think both top and lower guilds can agree on that). You shouldn't be able to run through 50 traps and cap a tower with fearless - doesn't matter what combo you are, just defeats the whole point of defending/defensive tactics/holding towers). That's just my opinion.

taxi_rom

Intermediate

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 7:09pm

nice siege pairing today ::mrcylinder:

Magío

Trainee

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 7:50pm

nice siege pairing today ::mrcylinder:
Magío
Plz Merge US with EU

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 2:18pm

Magío, your screenshot show a lot :)
Actually those 3 Guild (Dragons, Exercitus, and Venatoris) are Daily Registered for SW :)
1. Dragonlords 20-25 players daily
2. Exercitus 5 -25 players (totaly 100% not constant number)
3. Venatoris 10-15 players (1 hour true pain and infarct last 1 min)
There are 4 more guild in category "Strong" (Sacred, Insomnia, Nocturnus and Astral)
4. Sacred 15-20 Players (probably not constant number)
5. Insomnia ... but they not register every day! (not constant number)
6. Nocturnus also not Register every day! (not constant number)
7. Astral ... but they not fight every time (even have great potential/ lot of players)
I dont realy count on Asgard come back after lvl 100 ini got fix/open ....
... missing ini to farm is fake excuse from long ago (heared same from other guilds also) truth is after lvl 100 ini is open most of guilds will be "too busy to farm it"" <= other excuse :)
when top guild start farm lvl 100 ini ... some of them will stop do SW ... those 7 + Asgard will be redused to 4-5 !
Not sure how good prophet or not but then will be lvl 101 or so new lvl cap ... so 2 options:
A. new ini is OK = another new ini to farm = "busy to farm again"
B. new ini is broken again = "same like now"
For example "Dragons" have only 3 good oponents (Sacred,Insomnia and Exercitus <-- if 6-7 ppl no fight) ... so all 3 "good oponents" are like 60% of time Reg or have ppl to give you a fight so is 3 of 20 in 60% of time .... ~12% chance for good SW XD = you are lucky if get 1 good SW in Week!
In conclusion:
There are 5 things Gameforge can do to fix/make better "pairing system"!
It need more then 4-5 strong guilds to make good pairing for every day!
And ot have more Guild who are able to fight more regular and have reason to fight there are need of big Changes like:
1. "New Server merge" = EU +FR servers maybe USA also (and some Germen servere merged betwean)
2. "Bleeding effect" guild points drop 1% a day if no SW for 24 hours ... (This will return some of guild scary to lose their points!)
3. my new/old idea "Honor or death"
1k point guild member can use only Fire training, 3k point guild can use also Soldier attack, 5k point guild can use Tactical something and Middnight ... and 20k+ guilds can use IBW! (You want to burst this BOSS ... but did you make SW today? ... and did you win any time soon?)
4. "No honor without Honor" Drill ground <-- minigames and Buff towers work only if you have done SW in last 24 hours (No way to get "free honor point")
5. "Unbelievably Cool to be Fighter" After you get IBW "Honor shop" NPS in castle open you "new page" with few ITEM SHOP ITEMS like ABL, Extractor , PFS and so for SW badges! 50-100 badges :P (work together with "3. my new/old idea "Honor or death" " <--- have to be 20k point guild
There are also thing That PLYERS can do but for this i will make new post or wil lopen topic to try give some ideas for "make your guild srtonger" :thumbsup:
Want to know taste of Glory? I can found piece for you! Message me is not much left!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "SheIsMyHeroin" (Feb 11th 2018, 3:08pm)

Monday, February 12th 2018, 4:25pm

1k point guild member can use only Fire training, 3k point guild can use also Soldier attack, 5k point guild can use Tactical something and Middnight ... and 20k+ guilds can use IBW! (You want to burst this BOSS ... but did you make SW today? ... and did you win any time soon?)
i love this idea !

torkilsd

Professional

Monday, February 12th 2018, 4:51pm

Twinkguilds declaration of war and in 2 weeks everyone has 20k points. Sure you wanna do this?

Monday, February 12th 2018, 5:24pm

Declaration doesn't effect points anymore, was fixed awhile back.

Hardwell

Intermediate

Monday, February 12th 2018, 5:42pm

Zitat von »SheIsMyHeroin«

i love this idea !
bye bye mercenaries from other servers :p

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Monday, February 12th 2018, 6:45pm

bye bye mercenaries from other servers :p
not realy :P

1. "New Server merge" = EU +FR servers maybe USA also (and some Germen servere merged betwean)
1.1. there will be no "other server" and probably no "other guild" :P
1.2. in case of no server merge "mercenary" will maybe play/do more safety bet on "next" SW :P
1.3. i belive in case "you are in 20k point guild or NO IBW" there wil lbe plenty of Endgamer (pve freaks) wishing to join "strong PVP guild"
and rules like "you help in Sw or you are out" will be something normal :love:
1.4. "Mercenary" will maybe prefer to lose have no IBW today and lose 1% point then lose 10% and do run without IBW (coz drop on 19,998)
Want to know taste of Glory? I can found piece for you! Message me is not much left!

Magío

Trainee

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 7:18pm

wtf is this:

Please fix...
Magío
Plz Merge US with EU

Challenger

Intermediate

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 1:20pm

what do you mean magio it looks completly normal to me!

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

DEACTIVATE WISHING WELL NPCS !!!!

Fearcappers: In recognition of your overwhelming victory, let's call it a draw

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 2:48pm

He means that it is weird that such an strong guild has to fight against an average guild.
That means probably an easy victory for the strong guild.

Weird matching indeed.

Fifio

Professional

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 3:04pm

It doesnt seem to really work with any level

today several had no opponent even if it was possible to match them
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

1843 Cards, 690 Titles and 6917 Quest completed!
(All possible Moas done and please open Dwarfzone quests for us humans)
Blacksmith 100, Cook 100, Carpentry 100, Armorcraft 100 and Tailor 100
Alchemy 100 and Gatherings maxed 100
Gimme More xD

Merge came but is too late now and a new wheel :thumbdown:

Magío

Trainee

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 7:03pm

He means that it is weird that such an strong guild has to fight against an average guild.
That means probably an easy victory for the strong guild.

Weird matching indeed.
Pretty sure Chall was being sarcastic.

Also... please fix:
Magío
Plz Merge US with EU

Challenger

Intermediate

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 10:13pm

Pretty sure Chall was being sarcastic.

:thumbup: