You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Exedrax

Beginner

• "Exedrax" started this thread

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 4:07am

Better explain for "(This skill stat will increase and decrease based on equipment and target strength)"

Title: "(This skill stat will increase and decrease based on equipment and target strength)": We don't know if it is good or bad and how it works. :S
description: Some players feel insegures about
"(This skill stat will increase and decrease based on equipment and target strength)" carries. I had heard about it lowest damage in pve, others say that is only for pvp, others that dipends of weapon skill (I think that no)...

All this become a mad dream... :'D

I try to use reverse engineering, but too much parameters. T_T

Thank you in advance.

Unimatrix01

Intermediate

Occupation: BattleMonk, or more precise, Battle Nun coz my character is female :) (thx 2 Yrcanos ^^)

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 8:43am

Hi there,

It does what is says it does. Looking at my own Battle Monk Eliteskills ie Condensed Rage. If I wear Memento Cloth Gear with melee ghost-stats and arming myself with an axe I get very low HP (<1/20th) back when my monk get's attacked. If I am wearing full healer-gear with a staff I get more than 1/3th of my total HP back.

Likewise with the eliteskill Fighting Spirit Combo after obtaining my lvl 60 Eliteskill. With Memento cloth gear with melee non-stats and an axe I get very low HP back (<1/30th), but with healer gear and staff I get almost 1/6th of my total HP back.

ie:

HP 70.000
Mem-gear with melee ghost stats and axe: Condensed Rage gives 3500 hp back, Fighting Spirit Combo gives per hit 2333 HP back

Healer gear with staff: Condensed Rage gives 23000 HP, Fighting Spirit Combo gives per hit 11500 HP back.

Hope this will help in some way
Sôhei, the Highest Lvl BattleMonk on Isiltir!, not so high on Agenor :sleeping:
----------------------- 90/86 ----------------------

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 10:58pm

Hi there,

It does what is says it does. Looking at my own Battle Monk Eliteskills ie Condensed Rage. If I wear Memento Cloth Gear with melee ghost-stats and arming myself with an axe I get very low HP (<1/20th) back when my monk get's attacked. If I am wearing full healer-gear with a staff I get more than 1/3th of my total HP back.

Likewise with the eliteskill Fighting Spirit Combo after obtaining my lvl 60 Eliteskill. With Memento cloth gear with melee non-stats and an axe I get very low HP back (<1/30th), but with healer gear and staff I get almost 1/6th of my total HP back.

ie:

HP 70.000
Mem-gear with melee ghost stats and axe: Condensed Rage gives 3500 hp back, Fighting Spirit Combo gives per hit 2333 HP back

Healer gear with staff: Condensed Rage gives 23000 HP, Fighting Spirit Combo gives per hit 11500 HP back.

Hope this will help in some way

by your example, nearly every damage or healing skill in the game can have the same text. aside from a few possible exceptions, they ALL adjust based on the gear you are wearing.

@ OP: i have no idea what they mean either, but i can tell you they are a source of frustration for me as well.
CIKE - S/D/R

Exedrax

Beginner

• "Exedrax" started this thread

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 7:32pm

If i know a think, is that this only have effect at damage value.

P/Wrr is for go Healing Gear (HPI) with sta/pattack mods and shield

Maybe is only based on enemies gear and lvl.