You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 20th 2017, 3:41am

Partner Bag Enlargement

Hello,

After the fatigue of making (once again) all the Zodiac Pets in order to obtain the new Draco Pets, I've just found out that the Partner Bag has a limited space. I presume the Mount Bag is limited too, so my suggestion is to enlarge both, Mount and Pet Partner Bags.

They store valuable IS items, Mounts and Pets are the most desirable offers, and keeping those items out in Backpack is not really convenient.

Thanks

Fifio

Professional

Monday, February 20th 2017, 7:57pm

I am curious about the max slots available?
Currently on my 8th page atm so is it 10 pages in total?
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

1843 Cards, 690 Titles and 6917 Quest completed!
(All possible Moas done and please open Dwarfzone quests for us humans)
Blacksmith 100, Cook 100, Carpentry 100, Armorcraft 100 and Tailor 100
Alchemy 100 and Gatherings maxed 100
Gimme More xD

Merge came but is too late now and a new wheel :thumbdown:

Monday, February 20th 2017, 8:27pm

Looking inside the interface.fdb seems to be capped at 10 pages yes.

PARTNERFRAME_MAX_PAGE=10

Should be a very easy change to make, but let's see how long it takes runewaker to implement.

Monday, February 20th 2017, 9:27pm

I have 9 pages = 90 slots available, from those 75 are needed for Zodiac+Draco Pets.

My last Wind Adult Dracos are homeless at the moment and I won't create or acquire new pets if there is no space dedicated for them.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "lyga" (Feb 21st 2017, 2:55pm)