You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 25th 2017, 7:05pm

Craft, Cooking, Fish

I enabled the craft, Cooking. The first item is roasted fish. I have 2 of the 3 ingredients, but can't find the fish. I am in the Elven starting zone. Can someone tell me where or how to find fish?

On a related item ... I will also need apples but have not found them either. I would appreciate any assistance in finding these items.

Pharoha

Saturday, March 25th 2017, 8:32pm

The fish you can get from the cooking supplies merchant, they're generally located next to the craft tool, and recipe npc in the town/city. I believe every low level cooking recipe uses at least 1 item from the npc.

Saturday, March 25th 2017, 8:54pm

Not sure, but afair there is no cooking supplies merchant on the Elven island. There is one in Varanas East. You can go there without getting attacked even with lvl 1.
Tuath: Shearten, Urnden, Taiorme und noch ein paar mehr