You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 5:49pm

Accuracy rune/Magical accuracy problems

Hello folks,

As champion I noticed that there are some magical accuracy based skills like Rune Overload, Rune Draw, Vacuum Wave and so some elite skills, does any one know what an accuracy rune exactly adds in your value? I know that it just give the Physical Accuracy Chance and so for Magical Accuracy Chance since I noticed that my Rune Overload resist in IBP easy already around 20%, so I was wondering if its worth to take a Accuracy rune in my talisman/offhand for ch/r?

Any one tested this out what an Accuracy rune does/got some knowledge about accuracy runes and resistance skills? My wisdom is with pet 955 and the Magical accurcy is 859.

Challenger

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 8:48pm

wd frantic s/m ignite (prolly wd/s untameable too) also hits with magical accuracy for some reason
you wont see anything changes in char screen when you put an accuracy rune for magical but it does affaect and increase your magical accuracy

but you have to put it in your main hand wep not off hand, try get wisdom and accuracy buffs from druids

Challenger (r/m Hotdog), Oldass (wl/ch Exercitus)

Vidar(ew)

DEACTIVATE WISHING WELL NPCS !!!!

#nerffearcap, #nerf wl ibp set skill!

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 11:02pm

hmm ok, always asking for those buffs anyway but all bits help ofc since in offhand there are not that many good waepon runes :P

Wednesday, May 3rd 2017, 11:17am

You need druid accuracy buff and accuracy around 1500+ so u wont miss any rune overload :)
Ralesius S/W/R/M/K 99/99/99/70/70
Ralence Ch/W/R/WL/M/P 99/99/99/99/99/99 dwarf powa!

torkilsd

Professional

Wednesday, May 3rd 2017, 12:15pm

the druid buff alone is enough to never have a resist. also: push the wisdom on your pet a little. helps too.