You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 7:45pm

New Instance

new instance in enoch "Sun Temple of Eternal Sleep" is bugged. Mobs on all 3 difficulty mode are normal mobs (not elites) and on easy mode they have less hp than mobs outside of the instance. Mobs on hard mode have about 5kk hp but they hit for no more than 15k on me as a paper w/m (in ibp trash mobs hit me for my full hp...). Bosses are also normal mobs and the 1st boss on hard mode has 18kk hp... ibp bosses have over 400kk.

There are already people taking advantage of this to farm the best items in the game in a clearly-broken instance (like the R/S throat attack bug, clearly a bug), hope it is sorted out quickly.

Friday, September 29th 2017, 2:13pm

Clearly you had all A grades in school and sitting in first bench.
Ralesius S/W/R/M/K 99/99/99/70/70
Ralence Ch/W/R/WL/M/P 99/99/99/99/99/99 dwarf powa!

Baronpepper

Beginner

Friday, September 29th 2017, 3:47pm

There is allways "one" :D
Hardandloud

Friday, September 29th 2017, 8:30pm

Clearly you had all A grades in school and sitting in first bench.
I read the terms of service thoroughly upon waking in the morning and before going to bed at 6pm, does that count?

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 12:15pm

Issue from first post was fixed, unfortunately something else(tm) was found and the instance had to be closed again.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers