You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rathesungod

Intermediate

• "Rathesungod" started this thread

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 2:48pm

Healer's Heart [Public] Quest is missing.

zone Crhysalia - edlis ruins
Npc - Borena Mezz

Healer's Heart [Dayly] it is on and it can be done , but the public one for justice coins is not their and try to respectet the order for quest to apear Special medicine - > Wonderfull Effect - > Healer's Heart i smissing

this is a bug or not ?

PS
After some quest search i find anther same quest problem
Quest Accidental Reception [Public] is missing
[img][/img]

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rathesungod" (Oct 28th 2017, 2:53pm)

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 1:44pm

There are about 8 public quests that have always been missing from Chrysalia.

I don't know of any official statement on whether that is deliberate or a long standing bug...

Aaralyna

Professional

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 4:56pm

In a few zones like Rorazan and Chrysallia (around battlefield mostly) they had those in game in the past. However they took out the public versions as they got abused (EoJ farm spams). Since then I figured to do dailies and publics as soon as zone came out as they can be disabled at later point. Went to support bout this in pastbut they mentioned they won't reactivate so if you had them before closed you're just lucky. Going after quest count in the game is pretty unequal since you always miss out on others that played earlier/did them earlier/were aware of this/had content that doesn't exist no more.
Aneíyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) - Infierno (Ionsai)
Aneiyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) and more alts (Siochain) :P
Proud Guild Leader of Crimsonmaddness (Sio) and Infierno (Ion)
Proud Queen of Infierno (Sio)

My site with guides:
http://anepedia.proboards.com/

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 6:14pm

Erm, I have been religiously doing dailies and publics when zones open since long before Rozaron and , while you are correct that some publics have been removed due to EoJ bot farming, I can assure you the publics around the Battlefield area have never been active.