You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Challenger

Intermediate

• "Challenger" started this thread

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 1:42pm

100 lvl instance

its been a while since last update about whats happening with 100 lvl instance, any news about the fix?

not like i like inis but i find myself in a desperate need of a new weapon espc when i see them on some players who did the ini when it was open and bugged in the first day of release of 100 lvl map

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

DEACTIVATE WISHING WELL NPCS !!!!

Fearcappers: In recognition of your overwhelming victory, let's call it a draw

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 4:52pm

yes i would like an official response from GMs about this.

taking advantage of a bugged instance to farm items isnt a bug exploit? bug exploits arent bannable? iirc taking advantage of a game bug in order to gain an unfair advantage over other people is bannable. i know people got banned for just using suicide macro while doing butterfly dailies... compared to lvl 100 weapons thats nothing...

if for any reason u find it too harsh to ban those people, the least u should do is delete those weapons... yes people spent money on them but thats on their own risk when they know u exploited a bug. i dont expect people to get banned from a forum post but i would like to know if its something worth reporting.

really looking forward to hearing GMs' and community's opinion about this

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 5:26pm

As far as i got told people asked gms if its normal how the instance was and they got told evrything is ok.

They kept farming, suddenly the instance got closed.

So who do you want to ban?

I bought a weapon from auction house long after the instance got closed the first time, do you think it aould be fair to delete my pimped weapon?

They could have done a rollback on the same evening when they closed the instance but now nothing will happen anymore becouse its not possible.
Chaospriester Krieger/Magier 100/100
Schüdkrod Ritter/Krieger/Priester 100/100/60
Kube Krieger/Bewahrer/Kundi/Dudu/Schurke 100/100/100/100/60

-MUININ-

taxi_rom

Intermediate

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 7:10pm

i agree with gorndir this is a big mistake and now all peole who got items based on a exploit try to find an escuse,is no escuse that items should be deleted ,and you schmutze if you bought an item in AH thats is your problem you sholdve know that item wasnt his place in AH if instance is closed,maybe next time get more info :) i only try to have same advantage then evyone :) big hug

Challenger

Intermediate

• "Challenger" started this thread

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 8:35pm

maybe ban and deleting the weps is too high punishment since its basically gfs fault like many other wrong things about the game but making them unusable (like making them lvl 101) shld be en till at least instance is opened

what i really wanted to ask was if there is any news or eta about when the instance will be opened

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

DEACTIVATE WISHING WELL NPCS !!!!

Fearcappers: In recognition of your overwhelming victory, let's call it a draw

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

Fifio

Professional

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 8:44pm

Imho the level 100 items should have been removed instantly.
As it is it's creating a huge disadvantage to those that don't have them or can require them since the instance is kept close for unknown eta.

Diogenes

_-_Moderator DE_-_ Translator & Board Administrator EN

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 8:49pm

Right now we can't provide any eta, but be assured that GF is still working on it and there already were some balancing issues adressed.
We hope to provide you with more info on this topic once we have it.
Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir nicht zufrieden?
Kontaktiere meinen Superior StormWing

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 10:33am

As far as i got told people asked gms if its normal how the instance was and they got told evrything is ok.

They kept farming, suddenly the instance got closed.

So who do you want to ban?

I bought a weapon from auction house long after the instance got closed the first time, do you think it aould be fair to delete my pimped weapon?

They could have done a rollback on the same evening when they closed the instance but now nothing will happen anymore becouse its not possible.
People say many things and we can never know what really happened and what not thats why i asked for an official answer from GMs.

About if i think it would be fair to ban or delete your or anyone's weapon my answer is all i care about is u dont use items obtained through bug exploit and that nobody else can use. If they delete it, make it unusable as chall suggested, or they compansate everyone for the dias invested on those weapons i dont really care.

And yes they could have done many things like a rollback and ofc they have responsibility about it as well as the people who got the risk and plussed and tiered those weapons. its never too late to correct a mistake.

Still waiting for a GM to reply :whistling:

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 2:41pm

Mistakes happen. We are not happy about it.

We have forwarded your concerns already on day one and as much as we would have liked the fairness of removing those obtained items as well, a change is not going to take place.

All we currently can and will do is assisting in getting these bugs fixed in order to have a usable and hopefully enjoyable new instance as soon as possible.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 3:14pm

we would have liked the fairness of removing

Your answer means that Gameforge's rules concerning bugusing etc. are not worth the paper they are written on.

taxi_rom

Intermediate

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 3:20pm

thx for your answer Sarkas,i hope all servers who didnt take advantage of a bugg, you guys decide to reward with some event or something so we will be equal.Thx

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 5:06pm

Mistakes happen. We are not happy about it.

We have forwarded your concerns already on day one and as much as we would have liked the fairness of removing those obtained items as well, a change is not going to take place.

All we currently can and will do is assisting in getting these bugs fixed in order to have a usable and hopefully enjoyable new instance as soon as possible.
Thx for the reply

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 8:16pm

we would have liked the fairness of removing

Your answer means that Gameforge's rules concerning bugusing etc. are not worth the paper they are written on.

Everything not being from vidar players is a complaint at the wrongest place possible.

thx for your answer Sarkas,i hope all servers who didnt take advantage of a bugg, you guys decide to reward with some event or something so we will be equal.Thx

EN team is not planning events for ES, you can suggest events to the respective team.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 12:05pm

does gameforge have any idea when they will open the lvl 100 ini? its been some time since we received an update about it

Tchami

Beginner

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 1:01pm

Maybe it's even an idea to extend the next lvl cap aswell. So we can atleast have some fun with lvl 100 instance, once it opens, before all the stuff from that lvl 100 instance becomes completely useless and you might aswell have never made that instance.

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 12:26pm

even all +ing yewel become useless too "caped yewel 100" what ppl stored for lvl 100 gear -weapon pure whaste in NEXT cap!! and lvl 100instance sems never come ingame so there cant spend any owerpriced yewel whit great "succesrate" i am not sure ppl wanna run outdated instance in next lvl 101 or 102cap (all stat from lvl 100 instance useless"thx by new stat system +1lvl cap even bag stat near same last cap red stat GG" ---all weapon like same not worth to spend a single dia on it--ISS is a big joke --and set ? hmm hmm whit this great hd rate whats going on loot in any instance all player will be pass it diferent vs vor set aint much ....also me option if you not open instance soon ...better stay close permanent and do not whaste time and energy by "fix"it

this game geting very boring w/o any news...and many player what i see not log daily anymore by this..aint fun see some freind left game or go inaktive from closed instance "and who go out not sure will be bk anymore" and at end forum post missing about instance fix how is going or when planed open it

sry englis is not me langue hope you all understand what i wanna say ....

Jerhorex

Intermediate

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:09am

I personally guess were gonna get a new "Kashaylan", and i bet, that if this Dungeon ever opens, its still buggy and not really fixed. Runewaker has done no good work for about 2 years now, and I guess this will continue with the Suntemple of Eternal Sleep...just my opinion.
Nasuareda
Ritter 100/Krieger 50/ Kundschafter 90
198.115 Hp | 362.684 pDef | 62.476 pAtt

ASTERIA
Gilde Kampftrinker

Fifio

Professional

Monday, February 5th 2018, 4:59pm

well this is taking a bit longer to get open even with GF standards, maybe the name is a omen "eternal sleep"

most players left already to play other games since game became utterly boring with no new content or some just log for SW

Tchami

Beginner

Monday, February 5th 2018, 5:29pm

Critical Hit Resistance has been increased to 1000/3000/7000 (Easy/Normal/Hard modes respectively).
An increase from 3k (in IBP) to 7k in this intance. Isn't that a bit to much of an increase? Anyways, I think 7k is way to high for a crit res on bosses. So my feedback would be, to make the increase a bit lower. Something like 4-5k would be more decent in my opinion.

Monday, February 5th 2018, 6:01pm

Critical Hit Resistance has been increased to 1000/3000/7000 (Easy/Normal/Hard modes respectively).
An increase from 3k (in IBP) to 7k in this intance. Isn't that a bit to much of an increase? Anyways, I think 7k is way to high for a crit res on bosses. So my feedback would be, to make the increase a bit lower. Something like 4-5k would be more decent in my opinion.
Agreed. While this is subject to change (do you remember the QQ from rogues about the IBP set not having crit rate, when it was first put into itemPreview addons@98 cap), 7k is just ridiculous. Currently IBP bosses have 3k crit res and with 86% crit I often get 50-60% max. Also, 250k hp hits from the boss? I hope that skill is interruptable or avoidable. To echo others in this thread, I can see this instance becoming the new Kashaylan.

Having said that, I'm sure that it's better to delay the release by a few more weeks than to release an entirely buggy instance that doesn't work as intended. Unfortunately I see that happening even with an unlimited delay ; let's hope we are proven wrong.