You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Fifio

Professional

• "Fifio" started this thread

Friday, May 18th 2018, 11:40am

Mirrorworld and crashing while entering

As the topic says most of us have encountered this if not daily then at least weekly.

What i am curious is about have anyone figured out how to avoid this?

As it is even if tempted to use diamonds to reset it i won't do, cause the crash is always a option so would be total waste of diamonds

Today i started my pc and rom and went straight to do my mirror and instantly crashed.

So the relog thing isn't really a option something there makes you simply crash.

Could it be a setting or something ?

Anyone with any ideas ?

I like to add i do not crash basically ever anywhere else (no sw no minis no nothing just Mirrorworld)

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:43pm

1. Don't ever open IS in mirrorworld or you will insta-crash (or at least I do, made the mistake of trying to get potent luck pot out once)
2. Put view distance to lowest, this is the setting that makes the most difference for me in general (crash 50% of the time in varanas with view distance above 0, maybe 5-10% with it at lowest).
3. Relog helps but as you said sometimes it is still crash on entering.
For me, the worst is Mystical Mirror Gallery. I crash there maybe 10-20% of the time which is honestly not an acceptable rate, probably has something to do with the zone or mobs. Never noticed significant crashes in other mirrors.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 2:03pm

Only mirror I ever crash in during loading in is gallery. Is most likely some broken texture or something that the client doesn't like. Entire mirror system needs restructuring anyway though. Unless you spend diamonds on resets, takes way too long to farm hearts.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Cenre" (May 18th 2018, 3:33pm)

Challenger

Intermediate

Friday, May 18th 2018, 2:30pm

system itself is fine imo 70 lvl is en for them it takes reasonably long for a permanent increase.

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

DEACTIVATE WISHING WELL NPCS !!!!

Fearcappers: In recognition of your overwhelming victory, let's call it a draw

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 3:33pm

system itself is fine imo 70 lvl is en for them it takes reasonably long for a permanent increase.

Takes over 1 year of mirror to farm enough hearts to get to 100 as f2p. By that time you already have a new pet before you've even done the old one.

Fifio

Professional

Friday, May 18th 2018, 4:36pm

I have problems with crashing all that i do tbh

today i crashed the Moony one and have experienced it in all others too and yes directly after logging game

i get you can crash if you have not relogged but epxeriencing that directly after logging game suggests there is something in it that makes you simply crash

someone even said it might be on purpose lol so players would buy resets

Challenger

Intermediate

Friday, May 18th 2018, 9:09pm

Takes over 1 year of mirror to farm enough hearts to get to 100 as f2p. By that time you already have a new pet before you've even done the old one.
leave it at 70 you will still be good, i dont understand ppls obssession with maxing everything, no you dont need 100 lvl cenedril no you dont need to +30 everything, stay humble you will still one hit ppl with t10+25 gear time to time:D

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

DEACTIVATE WISHING WELL NPCS !!!!

Fearcappers: In recognition of your overwhelming victory, let's call it a draw

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 9:59am

I have same problem too but only with mystical one, sometimes i just crash meanwhile i'm loading, If happens I just skip, I'm not gonna buy mirror ticket cause the game is bugged.

leave it at 70 you will still be good, i dont understand ppls obssession with maxing everything, no you dont need 100 lvl cenedril no you dont need to +30 everything, stay humble you will still one hit ppl with t10+25 gear time to time:D

I totally agree
ladyalyssa
w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 12:27pm

Crashed again in Gallery today after just 1 mob killed ...
Wondering if we will get an official response on this or just "part of the game" aka content released without any testing whatsoever (see : every instance released in the last 2 years).

Fifio

Professional

Yesterday, 12:48pm

Crashed again this morning right after i logged.

This game is extremely boring as it is atm and only thing to do tbh is mirror world and that can't be done due to the crashing

and if only new content is like more mirrorworlds dunno if there is much point in playing

no fixes of old content or bugs or anything new added its just plain boring

events are also recycled so nothing new in them either

this used to be a very good game but as it is feels just like copy pasted year after year

not to mention how much more anything cost for example class expansion tickets which price has been rising every time they been added to a promo

no new costumes not even old are sold or just few times a year and then always same

so conclusion is we pay more and more and we get less and less

and yes the feedback of anything goes no where, no wonder there are less and less playing each day

Yesterday, 2:04pm

not to mention how much more anything cost for example class expansion tickets which price has been rising every time they been added to a promo

not to mention that this much desired item is only sold once in the last year.